Agnostic.com

8 2

You have any sick friend's that need help?

I don't around my house / state, but my wife has 3 sick ladies she visits. They all have cancer. Shes at one ladies house right now and shes taking her for her treatment. I wish they could find the cure. Going to Galveston Sunday to see my sick father n law... he's got cancer.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is a tough disease. Many years back before( Al Gore invented the internet LOL) I spent many hours in the library. A friend of mine was diagnosed with MS so I wanted to better explain what it was to him. In my search I had discovered that they have known since the early 1960's that cancer is a virus. I have wondered why a vaccination for it has not been developed by now? The pharmaceutical companies make too much money cramming the poison down people's throats is the best conclusion I could come up with.

Cancer is not a virus. Moreover, while there are viruses that can increase the prevalence of cancer there is no research proving causality.

damn, Our last Prime Minister claims our current Prime Minister invented the internet in Australia. Funny thing is I worked on the team that did set up the first public internet provider in Australia, and had not heard of either of them at the time and Trunbulls set up was many years later, and didn't he come a cropper with Trumper Winsock, distributed it without permission and lost the court case.

@mymysticcrow You better do some more research.

@azzow2 While there are some viruses that can cause cancer, only about a seventh of all cancer cases are caused by a virus or bacteria. Cancer is ultimately caused by genetic mutation.

@JeffMurray The genetic disposition only gives cancer a path to follow. We all have potential cancers in our bodies pathogens help exploit the cancers in some people's DNA sequence. Looking at cancer through an electron microscope it has very similar ilaos as virus.

@azzow2 Cancer is a cell. Viruses are not. Quite different.

I had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for 15 years. My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist, After many tests it was a CT scan that showed COPD, and scarring in my lungs. I quit smoking 17 years and 6 months ago. But the damage has been done. I got to the point I couldn't catch my breath and was coughing so hard I thought the top of my head would blow off. The day after I had the scan I was on oxygen the next night and was on it 24/7. December 2017 my pulmonologist and I decided to go with natural treatment and was introduced to Mbeki Herbal Clinic natural organic COPD Herbal formula, I had a total decline of symptoms with this COPD Herbal formula treatment. The infections, shortness of breath, fatigue, dry cough and other symptoms has subsided. Visit Mbeki Herbal Clinic official website ww w. mbekiherbalclinic. com or email info@ mbekiherbalclinic. com.
I have had great improvement with my over all respiration with this product and I breath very much easier, I can never be thankful enough to nature

Thank you..

I was smoking since the age of 16. Last year I went for lung functioning tests! I am now 66. I was experiencing bad cough, large amounts of mucus, very little energy, and continued smoking. I visited my doctor and a chest x-ray was carried out, guess what, I was diagnosed of COPD. I took Spiriva 30/C/Dev 18 mcg every day for three months no changes,after using COPD herbal formula I purchased from BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE for 5 weeks,my airflow was perfect,no more cough and chest tightness was over . All thanks to God for leading to BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE. please visit their website for more information.. ww w. besthealthherbalcentre. com

Wow! We might need a add on area to help people that have these answers...thanks

too many unfortunately, too many to list and it keeps me very busy, have a liver transplant recipient here this weekend, I helped with the transplant 4 years ago last October, following a 2 year preparation and many years care. Most people I know it is cancer though.

that is a lot of lingering difficult illness. Hope you have a good visit with your dad and kudos to your wife for being a good friend. I just helped a friend get through having cervical spine surgery. He was in a very bad way before the operation but other than routine surgical recover he noticed improvement immediately on waking up. Much different experience

I don't at the moment.... sadly.

Sad that they are now gone.

My ex husband who lives in my house had a tumor in his spine removed 3 years ago and has prostate cancer, lymphademia, heart failure, diabetes, copd, and degenerative disk disease. I have a nursing asst come in during the week. Since he is hospital bed bound I bring him breakfast and dinner. We have been divorced for 20 years.

Sassy... your a beautiful person...he is lucky you care enough to take care of him... I'm so touched by your kindness.

You are divorced yet you bring him breakfast and dinner? God's tits woman, you might as well sleep with him before he snuffs it. (Yes, I know Admin will probably ban me)

We were only married 2 years-he is obese and incontinent - barely friends-he is a trumpster

@El-loco. You know you being on here is a privilege. Why do you think like this? That's awful what you said.

@sassygirl3869 Eew. Fuck that. If someone in that bad of shape doesn't recognize that Trump's policies are horrible for those that have the greatest need, I'd kick his stupid ass to the curb so he can learn for himself. Hopefully he won't be around in 3 years to vote for him again.

He's my daughter's father.

@BucketlistBob Yeah, I have a bad sense of what I falsly believe to be humour.

Safe travels.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.