Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump May Have Tipped His Hand on 2020 Democratic Foe

It's getting close to that time. Another presidential race. Could it be that Trump is afraid of Joe Biden, or is he just blowing a smoke screen?

ballou 8 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump will definitely be re-elected. You’d have to be crazy to vote for the democrats.

The idea is if the House flips & impeachment looms, he will win by blaming everything on the Democrats.
So who is going to stay home as they did in '16 'cause "she's gonna win anyway"?

Too soon to think about this......

Not soon enough for me. The USA desperately needs a sane leader in the white house.

@balou I was liking, as a temporary measure, the 4 guys talking to the media yesterday about the t Great to our electoral process being real. Gang of Four, anyone? Because I sure don't want Pence!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.