Agnostic.com

12 1

Fake accounts?

I’m fairly new. All the other social sites I’ve been on have their share of fake accounts and scammers. Had any problems?

• 20 votes
  • 20 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
PhitDoctor50 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We delete one or two per day.

Admin Level 9 Jan 12, 2018

thanks for looking out.

@PhitDoctor50 Good point! There is time investment in this group. I think it's easier to pick up a troll when you are actually seeing people posting and responding in a format where you can glance at their other posts as well. Someone rude or provoking can be found out quickly. (Provoking in the bad way not the thoughtful way). lol

The women have been getting them-they are easy to spot and we report them so Admn deletes them

@PhitDoctor50 lol

@PhitDoctor50 I never get sent any pics by women 😟

I don't think I've run into any fake accounts.....run into some jerks but that's part of the fun

agnostic jerks?

@ripcurldane I just assume so on this site. Mainly I've run into people that give the impression that because I have a woowoo and they have a winky that means they can tell.me where my "place/roll" in the world.

Have not seen any yet, hope that we can keep them at bay here. Is harder to trick realest.

True.

I didnt vote on this issue because I only joined recently ( last month) but so far have not had any trouble though I do not doubt this site has it's trolls just like any other.

I don't follow your poll exactly. Yes, I've had problems on OTHER sites but never here. I'd change my vote once I realized from the answers that you meant "THIS SITE".

I'm pretty new here too, but I've seen no evidence of it. I was on Match.com for about a week before the first in a long line of scammers got ahold of me. I used to lead them on sometimes for days - it was easy to figure out that they were scammers. I just had to ask them about a current American event or even a football game. BINGO! They were all from other countries so they had no clue. I really hate having to put up with them!

I don't follow your poll exactly. Yes, I've had problems on OTHER sites but never here.

how would I know?

I have only come upon one member preaching to me and he seems to has vanished so, I can say good job guys/gals

For now. More population always brings more problems.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.