Agnostic.com

29 8

Alone time

A lot of people, myself included, require alone time.

What do you do in your alone time and why do you think it’s necesaery to your well-being?

How much alone time do you prefer on a daily or weekly basis?

What happens to you when you don’t get any time to yourself and is there a limit to how much you can take?

If you don't like or need time by yourself, what happens when you’re forced into it?

AMGT 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I participated in events where you lived in a hotel for a few days constantly with other people. I shut down and started pretending no one was there. I brought my devil sticks to play with and did so alone, they thought there was something wrong with me because I’m usually people oriented, and I did not know why I felt that way and it made me really upset.

3 hours a week is plenty and I spend half of that on here !

Everyone needs a time out to recharge the batteries too much other people can be toxic even when you like those other people

oh, i need it for sure. normally I draw or chill out

yes, I used to tattoo and did quite a few on myself and used to do some for friends and family too. didn't like it as I found a lot of people to be assholes and art doesn't have that problem.

I would never think that.

pmsl no haha, I draw animal portraits mostly. I did message you with pictures

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14702
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.