Agnostic.com

14 0

Does anyone watch tyt(online news)?

• 9 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 6 votes
Gringo6 4 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do but Cenk can be a little nails on chalkboard some times.

I've watched a few episodes , they seem to exaggerate a lot . I guess that's the trend these days , that results in "fake news" calls from conservatives . They do the same thing though . . .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

My son sends me clips sometimes, but I don’t go out of my way to watch TYT.

Yes I watch TYT but I like Secular Talk more. Much more honesty and less bias.

They lost me when Cenk back tracked and gave his horrific excuses for turning his support to Clinton as the Trump fear mongering bullshit reached its peak. When you admit the system is favorable to the deep state while fighting against it, then turn your support to it, you become a con artist. When in one breath you tell me both parties are relatively the same, then in the next breath support one of them, you're a sell out.

watch democracy now if you want what's really going on. very depressing but informative.

I sometimes watch clips that show up in my Facebook feed, but sometimes I skip them. They really put me off in their coverage of the election season.

I do from time to time, but only if something catches my eye. I generally prefer other liberal channels to them, who are not as sensationalist at times. Secular Talk, David Pakman, Humanist Report, a Bit of Jimmy Dore, I bounce around a lot. Kyle Kulinski is usually my go to pundit, probably the one I'm most in agreement with one like 90% of everything.

It’s trash, so no.

Yes. I do all the time.

Coda Level 4 Jan 12, 2018

I do all the time.

Coda Level 4 Jan 12, 2018

I know of Sam Harris and watched an interview with him and Cenk a long time ago. Not sure if there was a more recent debate. Have you watched the recent debate he had with Reza Aslan?

I used to. I stopped because I got tired of Cenk's sense of humor.

same here

I used to. I grew bored and stopped.

Keep MSNBC on all day.

not good for you watch democracy now then have a good cry

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.