Agnostic.com

18 3

What do you smoke?

To smoke or not to smoke that is the question?

• 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 20 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 28 votes
Sheannutt 9 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't smoke.

I don't smoke anything....doesn't mean I haven't been known to juice a few plants and my baking skills are second to none 😉

Roll ups, tobacco only, as opposed to tailor made 🙂

Cigarettes & Weed.

Coldo Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

I vape my weed. That way it doesn't bother my housemates.

I smoke cigs but i plan on quiting. I also smoke weed on a somewhat regular basis, too bad its illegal where im at.

Tejas Level 8 Aug 3, 2018

I don't drink but enjoy weed on occasion.

I have never understood why anyone would inhale smoke intentionally.

I did it for many years and still don't know why. You'd think after the first puff, it's be all over. Stupid kid (me).

This poll needed to allow multiple options! I smoke weed and cigarettes.

I don't do much but can't take painkillers

I take cannabis oil to treat cancer, but I don't smoke it, as that wouldn't cure anything.

My chain-smoking father died of cancer at age 51. Hearing Dad coughing his guts out every morning convinced me never to smoke.

Yeah, my dad died at 66 looking like an emaciated 99. A pack a day smoker most of his life. I remember cleaning the vinyl headliner of his car, it was yellow, not the original white. And all that shit went into his lungs.ugg.

I vape as well as smoke weed. I preferred vaping for quite awhile but found it takes quite some time and portable vapes just don't hold enough.

Never smoked cigs after seeing what they did to my father. Not against a little herb occasionally but it's been a while.

I have a little ganja now and then, just to take the edge off; or put it on, depending.

I adore weed. It makes me happy, calm and relaxed.

Quite many years ago

Teter Level 4 Aug 3, 2018

And occasionally cigarettes. I've managed to quit a few times for a year or two but I feel that I will always be one cigarette away from a pack a day.

@ProudMary The VA paid for my last two patch attempts so thanx for that.

@ProudMary You'll have to submit to a means test, which determines if you have can afford other insurance or how employed you are but I'd be dead without it. I say give it a try. Good luck and thank you for your service.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.