Agnostic.com

5 1

Disappointed that no-one new is taking up the gauntlet from Hitchens, Dawkins, or Stephen Fry, its all old stuff on youtube, come on people!

magicwatch 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Check out the YouTube channel why people laugh at creationists its a good one for the most part. AronRa and the thinking atheist are all entertaining.... no means as good as the ones you've mentioned but....they have some really big shoes to fill

The gauntlet lies in plain sight, my friend. Feel free to pick it up.

Hey now! Let's chat. What's on your mind MW?

Hitchens is a favorite of mine. He was so fucking brilliant!

Let me add Neil deGrasse Tyson, Lawrence Kraus to your list of one scientist.

I'd also like to add Sam Harris (as an atheist intellectual).

And because you added media personalities Fry and Hitchens in your list, let me add other known atheist/agnostic with (relatively) high media personalities: Bill Maher, Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasparian, David Pakman.

Regardless, I agree with you.

However look into the Philosophy channel. You'll probably find more atheistic conversations in there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.