Agnostic.com

6 1

How likely is it that trump would be assassinated?

John Lennon got whacked for no reason!

atheist 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it's highly unlikely because the next in line is Mike Pence and he's worse than Trump imo.

@atheist Pence stated that "I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order." He's trying to defund Planned Parenthood along with sex education and is teaching abstinence. not only that he is against the LGBT community, women and sex in general. I could go on and on but just look him up. Trump on the other hand is stupid so he would be easily manipulated by others around him so therefore he is controllable. however Pence would not be.

@atheist. I agree. but I do know that stupid people who have no idea what they're doing like Trump are much easier to control than people Like Pence who have been in the political game for a long time.

Hmmm ... I feel yucky hoping that he'd be assassinated, although I confess to having mulled over the relief of him having a heart attack. Unfortunately, that still leaves his evil doings in place to continue on. It would be splendid, of course, to find evidence of something so massively illegal that he was toted off to jail, and all of the actions he performed (and people he put in place) be nullified.

Yeah, I know. But a girl can dream, yes? 😉

If there were a god, he never would have been elected.

I'd prefer him to be taken to jail wearing the orange jumpsuit and chains. Along with a bunch of his crooked buddies.

I'm still in awe at the fact it didn't happen sooner given how crazy everyone was getting about the election. I remember sitting at home watching his inauguration and just waiting for a bullet to tare right through him. Of course that would have been pretty terrible, I just want to see him disgracefully booted out.

Let's hope not. Almost certainly nothing good could come of it, and the bad possibilities are horrible beyond belief. Caesar was killed to restore the Roman Republic, look how well that worked out.

@atheist It's okay. Mueller's going to be going after Pence, too. He'll be the one to be impeached.

@KKGator If Trump is assasinated all bets are off.

I hope he doesn't. Don't want that asshat to get off that easy. He needs to be removed in disgrace.

I agree with you 100%!

You mean "fired". Fire the firer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.