Agnostic.com

16 4

What Does Your Saturday’s Usually Consist Of?

Saturday is the day I usually do my shopping and pampering myself for a previous hard week or preparation for a hard next week coming up.
What about you?

twshield 8 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Laundry and making up reasons for not doing all the other things on my to-do list.

dkp93 Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

I spend every Saturday performing pedicures on people walking past in the mall.

Finally someone with an honest to God foot fetish 🙂

@thisisdanny

Yea I do it for free..I only charged TW because I had to remove layers and layers of pink nail varnish.. lol ???

Sorry TW..couldn't resist that!

@twshield Bahaha! Tell you what..to make it up to you I'll give you a manicure..no charge!??

The ladies love a man with clean nails..saw a lot of posts about that! Lol ?

Biking and reading

Work.

In this summer heat, my first real activity of the day is working out with weights at thre gym in late morning, a lazy afternoon,l then taking care of yard and garden tasks in the late afternoon. Evenings on the computer, and watching PBS.

Shopping for fun and exciting stuff like: dish and laundry soap, joint supplements, antacid, Trader Joe's blue cheese dressing, and the most exciting of all, paper towels. So many colorful patterns to choose from! ?

Single and live alone. I do what I wanna do for the most part. Sometime during the weekend I fix lunches and breakfasts for the next week. I generally do laundry, shop, maybe do some cleaning. This weekend I worked some overtime and I'm babysitting the grandson. He's down for the night already. Tomorrow I need to get my nails done, and after the cooking is done (or before) I will do what ever pleases me. Napping would be amazing.

Binge watch Netflix, get stoned and drink beer.

Saturday is my monday

Sleep in, do some work, occasionally get together with friends or family.

@twshield Freelancer. I set my own hours and sometimes work on the weekends.

I started a meetup group for my tween son who has aspergers. So on Saturday nights he has two friends who come over and hang out while I hang out with the moms and drink wine. It's been great for him as well as me because I now have friends who can relate to raising a child on the spectrum, and we both get to socialize. I am pretty introverted so it is really good for me to have this social network.

Hihi Level 6 Aug 4, 2018

No two Saturdays are alike, but I just noticed today that I tend to eat a lot on Saturdays, if I stay home... That's because I do my grocery shopping on Fridays (Love Safeway's $5 Fridays!) so I have all this food I'm excited to taste, keeping in mind it needs to last a week. Then I go about separating out and/or freezing some portions for later.

Today, I could have gone up the road to attend our annual celebration of Tahiti with dancing, crafts, etc., and almost went up there because I heard that Jason Momoa was there walking around enjoying the festival... but still I was lazy and have stayed in today.

Will go out for an evening swim later and burn off some calories from this tasty food I've been sampling all day. Will probably not attend the "First Saturday" evening festivities in town either, even though I could be seeing celebrities, haha! Just being a hermit today, staying out of the sun.

I'm self-employed and work whenever I want days of the week don't mean anything to me

Between naps, I generally do household chores and spend some time online. I'm usually exhausted and sleep deprived by the time Saturday rolls around, so naps are a priority. I'm much more productive on Sundays.

My buddy and his new bride and I usually go out and have some drinks/dinner. We have been doing it pretty regularly since my divorce was imminent. They have been ultra-supportive and it has made a world of difference

@twshield I am too. I was always a bit of a loner so never realized just how much easier life can be with good friends

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.