Agnostic.com

30 4

How comfortable are you with the idea of same gender sex?

This poll is just for my curiosity. One of the choices below should work for you. If not, feel free to comment.
This poll is not asking if you, yourself, would be comfortable having sex with the same gender. It asks if the very idea of it make you comfortable or uncomfortable.
Please read the options carefully. I tried to account for all possible comfort options.

• 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 51 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 41 votes
MrLizard 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Considering neither my husband nor myself are straight, we are also polyamorous and each have same sex partners. My views are obvious. Lol

I have more gay friends than non-smokers

@MrLizard We choose our path. I chose the one less traveled and if it is shorter then so be it but I have met so many wonderful people along the way

Is there any justification for being uncomfortable with it outside religion?

I don't think justification is the issue he's getting at, but rather just how one feels... one's gut reaction.

That reaction is informed by environmental factors. I seriously doubt anyone is instinctively repulsed by homosexuality, it needs to be taught.

None of my business telling who or how to marry anyone.... except my own spouse and I decide how we love together

Depends on what is meant by "comfortable".
Am I ok to work and be friends with or get a blood transfusion from a Gay or Transexual? ..... No, problem at all.
Do I want to marry one? .... No.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14921
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.