Agnostic.com

44 5

If this was your one day to live, how would you spend it ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments (26 - 44)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably a nervous wreck

Do what I normally do. Can't worry about something I can't control But I'd probably eat all the foods that are bad for me that I avoid now

Playing cards and board games with my family.

I have a 500 hp Cobra. I'd be hammering the gas on that thing so hard I'd probably end up killing myself before the clock ran out.

Hmmmm...well I know a lot of drinking would be in there some where and then I'll just go from there.

With my lover, Fucking my brains out

Hugging my kids... a LOT. Eat fries, drink wine, more hugs...

It's always our last day to live, so have as much fun and do as much good as you can everyday!

jeffy Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

You're Right

If I knew I was going to die, I would try all the drugs that I actively avoided because of the consequences. I don't think I would have anything else to do on my last day.

clea Level 4 Jan 14, 2018

It would be sunny. I would be in a field of flowers. The wind would be blowing the long thrushes by the river. I would go down to the river and watch the ripples flow around the rocks. I would watch a frog skirt in and out of the banks of the river. I would hear the chirp of birds in the distance and the scampering of squirrels in the brush. Peaceful and quiet nature rules.

I'd write my obituary, filled with fabrication and half-truths; write up instructions for cremation and no funeral services; draw up a guest list for a "yay, he's dead" party; take a nap; get takeout from a bunch of different places; eat said takeout while continuing my favorite shows on Netflix; watch my favorite movie (Casablanca); finally, go to bed, with my obit and the other documents in a baggie pinned to my t-shirt.

Lonely.....(insert whimper and sniffles here)

Assuming I knew in advance ... First - weather permitting, I'd do a last motorcycle ride on my favorite roads.

Then it would be totally frivolous and indulgent activities , like having my favorite music playing, while in bed with a great lover, stopping in between to pet cats, and eat super rich macaroni & cheese in bed , followed by warm, gooey sticky buns with raisins, and maybe warm peach pie with vanilla sauce.

Oh - and a handy large box of Russel Stover assorted chocolates ! And some really good jelly beans ...

"Over and out"

Nothing!

I would try to act like it was a nice day to die!

In reality no much I could do to change it!

Ciao!

Making love eating drinking laughing with friends crying and crapping my pantaloons

Eating Pizza, drinking martinis, and trashing everyone I hate on Facebook.

Same as always. Just like I will when the time actually comes.

I definitely wouldn't be drinking . I might smoke some weed and go on a hike with my dogs and granddaughter through the forest or on the beach . Sex would definitely be plus .

I'd like another shag before I shuffle off this mortal coil if that counts?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.