Agnostic.com

5 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perfect...

It's hilarious!

@topdogcarl Obama would never have used profanity like that. Trump is a shameful and dishonorable person who is inappropriate. Comparing this to racism against Obama is ridiculous.

Is turnabout fair play or stooping to his level?

a part of me feels he needs some reflection of himself

Sometimes I don't think stooping to their level is necessarily a bad thing. In this case, it's the only thing that pos understands. Wish someone would project it onto his face.

@KKGator Does he listen to anything besides his self-grandiosing soliloquy? I've seen no evidence of it.

@EllenDale No, I really don't think he does. Which is why I fantasize about tying him to a chair and forcing him to listen to me. It'll never happen, but it's a fun thought. I think I'd probably make him cry. Or have a stroke. Or both. Most likely, it wouldn't accomplish anything other than making me feel better.

Lol! Luv it!

It’s hilarious!

Nice

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.