Agnostic.com

11 6

Listen to What I say-Sarah Huckabee Sanders

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, there are women who still consider themselves unequal to men. My partners sister-in-law was brought up to serve the family especially the males. No amount of questioning from my late partner could change that in the end. The one regret Parvin had when she died was that her sister-in-law could not overcome that indoctrination. I think religion only makes matters worse.

I rarely feel okay criticizing someone for their looks, but in Huckabee-Sanders' case, her face sabotages her attempt to look like someone with any credibility. That angry glower she's always wearing screams defensiveness; NOT the image you want to put forward if you are trying to convince the public to believe you. She's really scummy. But honestly, what could we expect from literally anyone who would willingly choose to be press secretary for the most loathesome conman/unendicted-criminal ever to occupy the Whitehouse?

Bill Moyers lied for LBJ then spending the rest of his lifetime making up for it all

I am rarely without words....

Utter, deep dislike for her.

She is just so unbelievably vile. And I thought Spicer was bad! Sheesh!!!!!

She's right there for him... wow does she have all the answers.

Aren't you glad that they got her a make up artist that our taxes are paying for....
At least they got one wityh a sense of humor !!!

Don't forget Kellyanne Conjob, too. They share the same makeup "artist".

Every time she opens her mouth the word "idiot" comes to mind.

She is so, so, so... I can't think of a word that I am willing to actually use. How low can you go. She is the little white dot on a pile of chick doo.

She's quite the distasteful one. I never thought I'd miss Sean Spicer. :/

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.