Agnostic.com

14 5

To all believers, if your one true god disappeared..... how would you know?????

Hugene2002 7 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great question !

It would be yet another mystery.

Iffy Level 5 Jan 15, 2018

This is a great question to pose to a christian.

Wouldn't matter its all been set in process anyway. We are just experiencing what has been created.
Ok Im one of the beleivers(but not religious) on this site but feel at home here nonethless,I love debating this as do atheists and agnostics...so its a perfect spot to be .. My belief is that you MUST have some sort of opinion either way.As long as you have thought about it and can give good reasons

I used to call myslef an atheist,then maybe agnostic and now turned all the other way...so I can see both sides of the debate ,its not a problem for me.We still can have something in common,we like to discuss the meaning of life, it's what being human is for me.

Life has no 'meaning' other than what an individual gives it. Sorry to hear of your loss of reason and logic!!!

So you say its an individual choice,which I agree with,then say in the next breath that I am illogical,in your view?Where is my choice there?

stop it; you're starting to sound like steven wright, and I really miss him!

OMGawd! It is April First already?!

Everyone would run amok ... Killing , raping etc .
i,e. A normal evening out .

Not a problem, I am a carbon-based life form and my Krebs cycle will continue.

Are you expecting to find many believers here?

There are some.

There would be dark clouds in the heavens with a parting of the skies. Scent of fire and brimstone as fumes filled the atmosphere. Shit would rain down, the clouds would part and sunshine would appear denoting his departure from the throne...
Lol 😛

‘Believers?’ ...this may end up a dead topic.. 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

Well, Jesus would stop showing up on hillsides and baked goods I imagine 😉

I doubt it. I don't think it matters to most believers whether or not the god exists. It's just the emotion they feel when they squint and see Jesus on their toast that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

And Clouds, don't forget clouds.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.