Agnostic.com

18 6

SNOW! Anybody else like having all 4 seasons?

chicagojcb 7 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep. It went from -6 to 40 to 60 to 12 in 3 days. It caused record flooding and then it all froze

I read this and thought "gee, that happened where I live too!" So I googled your town 🙂 You're about an hour and a half from me.

I would love some snow right now! I would dive into it wearing nothing but a bikini. Its too hot here at the moment.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 15, 2018

‘Like?’ I’m still lookin for an alternative! If I’ve nowhere to go, yah ..let it snow… But considering the treacherous driving conditions it sets up for folks in my neck of the woods (Blue Ridge Plateau of VA).. Let it not ~

Varn Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

I lived in Hawaii for 11mo and it was brutal. What's the forecast? Let me guess 15min of light rain at 3pm and sunny 75 the rest of the day. The monotony was brutal. "And to your left is the west beach, to your right is the east beach." Staying there for a couple weeks is a nice vacation but 11mo? It was a beach(or similar word).

It rained ice for almost three days then dropped to sub zero temps on less than an hour...when it warms up it will get close to 100 with 100% humidity.....no I don't like the seasons. I'm a delicate flower and feel it should be about 72 and partly sunny with those big fluffy clouds all the time lol

I love the beginning of gardening, by August I am, "enough with the weeds & grass, already!" I love going snowboarding or whatever, watching my fire with a hot drink, too. Not much of a fan of humidity, but the beauty is, it all passes & something else comes along. I do not think I could stand to live somewhere with only one "season" ugh!

Just let me win that lottery, I will be spending the cold season on a tropical island.

the winters back east are pretty rough with the gray days. Out here we can get some snow and cold but the sun is out pretty quickly. I like that

There are three where I live. Winter has the look of Fall - still with lots of green. And no snow. Spring is beautiful and warm - but relatively short. And Summer is from May to October. Works for me !!

I moved from Western New York to Georgia 17 years ago. I have always loved winter with lots of snow, and found South Buffalo summers unbearable. I thought in Hotlanta I would hate the summers. I find the dumners here ok, hot but not as bad as August in Buffalo. The winters here th are excruciating to me. Damn cold and damp and boring as hell!

If onl yit wasn't so long in New Hampshire

Winter should be no more than 2 weeks.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 15, 2018

Yes! Lived in Belgium from 3rd-8th grade and it rains there more than the UK >250 days a year. After awhile you want to open a vein just to see some color. (Old Lewis Black joke 😉 ) Love it up here in the North Country. Considering my ancestry is all northern European probably predisposed to do well in this climate. We have all 4 seasons up here and, other than my old joints complaining occasionally, it's great.

I was just out playing in the snow for the second time today. I love winter. I'm not a big fan of summer so perhaps I will move further north?? 😛

Well, there's a long answer and a shorter answer.
The short answer is: No.
The long answer is: Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've lived in Southish Florida since I was a child and occasionally miss the changing the seasons. I miss autumn the most.

I've lived in Southish Florida since I was a child and occasionally miss the changing the seasons. I miss autumn the most.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.