Agnostic.com

36 4

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Spag84 6 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was Product 19. Kelloggs discontinued it.

Ok. People trying to be healthy. I like Chaco Dino Bites or cinnamon life

@Spag84 Fruity Pebbles!

Now as a kid lked Sugar Frosted Flakes and Sugar Smacks.

Muesli.

Freshly ground feed wheat from the farmer’s cooperative. It’s very tasty and costs next to nothing.

Ok people. Be real now. Lets see come Capt. Crunch and some frosted flakes. Stop trying to impress the world with showing us how health conscious you are. If steel cut oats or animal feed is really your favorite. Then you are just boring. What is REALLY your favorite indulgent?

@Spag84 That’s really what I eat, and all I’ve eaten for many years. I got tired of shelling out money for boxed cereal that would be gone in a few days. A bag of wheat might last me a couple of years and costs $8.

What’s good enough for a cow is good enough for me.

@WilliamFleming are you a cow?

@Spag84 hahaha!

I don’t like cereal.

I'm a bit of a granola fan, sprinkled on top of Greek/natural yoghurt on top of fresh fruit. But if pushed would go with corn flakes or weetabix (which may not translate lol)

I also do yogurt, fruit and granola. I love Weetabix but I try to stay clear of wheat products so if I have it, it is as a treat.......I eat it dry with slathers of butter!!! 😀

@patchoullijulie When I was little I loved weetabix with butter and jam 🙂

@ipdg77 oooooo I havn't tried it with jam on. Next time I indulge I will try. ?

Bacon and eggs. Not into cereal these days cause I don't drink milk, but when I was a kid it was all about golden grahams, cinnamon toast crunch and honeycomb, sometimes kix.

Cheerios, dry. The standard one, no extra flavoring. One cup, maybe with some black coffee.
I picked this habit up at flight school. Great preventative for air sickness while still giving the body something to digest that's actually good for you.

Love plain Cheerios and black coffee. I don’t fly often but I’ll have to remember this. ?

Bobs's Red Mill Oat Bran. I mix it (cooked) with coconut manna (butter), apple fiber and sometimes I put a drizzle of molasses over the top with a small scoop of sour cream. Delicious ??

I like Bob's Red Mill Oat bran too. I just sugar it up with brown sugar, use a couple of pats of butter, a little salt on the top, and a little ramekin of blueberries.

@zeuser mmmm that sounds delicious too. Always open to new idea's so I will give it a try although I don't keep sugar at all, so will have to stick to molasses or similar I guess. 😀

@patchoullijulie Brown sugar is just sugar with some molasses mixed in, so you should get the full effect.

@zeuser Right...I just don't have sugar in my place. I don't use it at all.

I like to mix a little Kashi Go Lean with my Oikos blueberry yogurt. Every so often I will make raisin bran muffins, and I use the rest up this same way.

Kashi Go Lean Peanut Butter Crunch is my new favorite. But I can't do milk so I just usually avoid cereal.

Hihi Level 6 Aug 12, 2018

None. I don't eat it, ever. Haven't for nearly 40 years.

Life: both original and Cinnamon

Nature's Path Coconut Chia....and hot oatmeal - not the instant kind but the REAL kind --- and cream of wheat...a favorite since childhood.

🙂

Cream of wheat is wheat not oats. Lol

@Spag84 my last sentence clearly says "AND cream of wheat". That means "IN ADDITION TO" the oatmeal. I never said or implied that cream of wheat was oatmeal.

@SkotlandSkye my bad. Don't rip my head off now.

@Spag84 I literally edit books for a living. LOL

@SkotlandSkye I could use you. I'm writing a book. Don't know what I'm doing.

@Spag84 I will edit 5 pages for free...message me when you want to email them to me. 🙂

@SkotlandSkye it's all on my smart phone. I need a lap top. But I can email them to you. Hit me up in private message.

Usually I do a green smoothie with all kinds of good stuff.

But on a rare cereal day - oatmeal (not in packets).

Not a high-brow-vegan-non-gmo-organic-free-range-gluten-free-grown-in-an-inner-city-coop-community-garden product but, I love Corn Pops for a sweet but not too sweet snack. 😀

Special K with blueberries and 1% milk.

I alternate between Honey Nut Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats.

When I give into my inner toddler Cookie Crisp
Otherwise Frosted Mini Wheats.
Always dry cereal. I love crunchy foods.

Neutrinos ("A charge-less part of a nutritious breakfast" )

Has anyone said "Meuslix with dried organic tofu bits, sprinkled with ground pine needles, and sweetened with natural tree sap" yet? I really love that. Yummy. ?

You're kidding, right?

@Spag84 I'm kidding. 🙂

@LilAtheistLady I like your humor

Find me a box of Count Chocula and I'll love you forever. I actually had Cocoa Pebbles for dinner last night. That's right... I'm a six year old child. 😉

Woman after my own heart.

Oatmeal.

Depending on what kind of oatmeal, I might have bad news for you.
[usatoday.com]

@joeymf86 Scary!

I don't eat cereal for breakfast. But I have Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes in singles and old fashion Shredded Wheat, Cocoa Krispies, Life and Golden Crisp in boxes.

Life.
It's been a favorite ever since I was a kid.

Yes. Totally underrated.

They don't make my favorites anymore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.