Agnostic.com

10 2

Phones.???

Cell phone, landline, or both?

Teterbilt 6 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both. I work from home and really love my landline's headset which I need to use for hours on end every day. Plus, the reception is excellent. I don't give out the number - I have a Google Voice number that I use for everything except personal friends who get my mobile number.

Cell only. Don't need both and the cell phone bill is cheaper.

Cell only for over ten years. Apparently I have a land line (part of some AT&T bundle to get a lower price), but there is no phone connected.

Both actually..but I must be a dying breed..

Mobile only.

Do land lines still exist everywhere?

Both. When I’m at home I use the landline. My phone line provider does my internet connection too. I keep my mobile (cell phone) for when I’m out and about.

Cell only for the past decade at least

Just a cell phone

Both. The landline is screened 100% of the time and is the number I use for all forms I need to fill out. My cell phone I only give to people I know and for job applications.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.