Agnostic.com

57 6

What is your favorite kind of dog ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Golden retriever, black lab, or mutt of similar disposition. But I like most dogs, so it's not a big deal to me — just not too high strung or yappy.

I've had spaniels, Shepherds; (Aussie and German), Rottweiler, Doberman, Blue Heeler, American Dingo, Chiwowow, (haha) and more than a few mixed breeds. Most are from shelters. We always have at least 2 dogs, I prefer 3 at a time. I love to do obedience and trick training. I've trained my own service dog, the Dingo. He is amazing! They are interesting, Google American Dingo or Carolina Dog. Didn't know we had our own wild dogs still living in the USA.
My answer is I have no favorite breed, dogs are like people to me, it's all about who they are not their color or background or size. They provide to only unconditional love I've ever known, no one does that better than a dog!

I just like dogs

Border Collie. The smartest dog on the planet. That’s followed closely by the Blue Heeler.

All of them.

None. I like cats. Only cats. I find dogs annoying. Sorry, I know you dog owners will hate me.

I am a 'cat person' too.... I had a Norwegian Elkhound for 15 years that I loved (she passed away in Sept. 2016....lived a year past her breed age)....so I don't dislike dogs....but I prefer the company of cats (I have 2).

A rescue for sure. Any breed, although I prefer mixed breeds. Mutts generally seem to have a more well-rounded personality and I love the unique looks of mixes.

I wouldn't turn my back on any breed needing help though!

Most kinds....also cats.

Amadeus

to quote my daughter, 'All the puppers and doggos are my favorites!'

German shepherds

I like the mutts. We have one in the house. His affectionate nickname is "little f*cker". He rushes the fence when we come home in rain, snow, scorching heat, or zombie apacalypse. Loyal. Dumb as a rock. Love him to death.

There's only one dog I like: my cousin's Maltese. I think it's mostly because he reminds me of a cat.

All things being equal and accommodations available, I’d go with Labs or Golden Retrievers.

Golden Retreivers and Black Labs. Both breeds are highly intelligent, outgoing and loyal and they have infinite patience with children.

A friendly one. Character is more important than appearance - though I have to admit I like a dog to have a decent length of nose, so pugs, etc go down the list!

I agree 100%. I've had many, many dogs. Never been into the smashed face look, but I insist my dogs are friendly. If they don't come to me that way we work on it until they are friendly with everyone.

The ones on my lap right now...both rescue mixes

Alaskan malamute, by miles. Then Kurdish kangal.

you know I like all dogs and I have had quite a few in my life but the one I come back too is the shar-pei. I have 2 brother shar-pei at the moment and lost there mum just over a year ago. I also had one from about 1995

Collies and Huskies are my favorite breeds. I plan on having one or both when I am able to, with the money and space to accommodate them.

Sight hounds!! Greyhound, Saluki, Borzoi, Whippet, Italian Greyhound, Pharoah Hound, Ibizan hound.

Give me long and lean, with a tapered snoot, and I'm good!

Zster Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

@Zster YAAAAAS!!!! <3

I love all dogs .I have a Pomeranian.He is very affectionate,loves to take long walks ,and is a very good watch dog.

Pitbull.

My wifes dogs. Terriers.

Golden retriever. I got one in 1996, the baby was 4. Best brother my kids ever had. Smart and I loved training him.

Jack Russell terrier

I had a Jack Russell for years, loved her dearly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.