Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK If there's something wrong?

Can anybody help me with this I'm not too Tech savvy. I cannot seem to get my profile to come up no matter what I do. Also can anybody out here see my profile? I'm still in the rotary phone era! LOL

HardBlues69 7 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your profile comes up for me, I actually followed you yesterday. I'm a musician and I see you're a blues man.

Are you on a desktop?

@HardBlues69 nice to meet you too Chicago blues man.
Yes I'm seeing it fine.

@HardBlues69 I love alt rock, southern rock, the blues. Hendrix, Allman brothers, foo fighters, etc. All kinds really, just good music.
How about you?

@HardBlues69 not at this time in my life. I'm a single dad to a 17 year old girl so, until she is settled I will be a good boy, lol. I do jam with a bass player and drummer some to feed my habit.

@HardBlues69 you should post some videos of you playing, I'd like to see you jam.

@HardBlues69 I do not. I have been in several bands through the years but it has never been more than a hobby for me. I may post a song or two with just an acoustic sometime but with a band, it's been a while since I played a club.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:157153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.