Agnostic.com

46 8

What do you do on Sundays?

Growing up, Saturday was laundry day and on Sunday we would have to go to church. That wasted the entire weekend. Unless it was during the summer, then we would go to the beach every other Sunday. Now, Saturday is fun day (beach, festival, museum, etc) and Sunday is laundry day and yard work. Happy Sunday y'all. Edited to reflect correct spelling (don’t want anyone having an aneurysm)

helionoftroy 7 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Correct people's grammar on the interwebs. It's Sundays.

lol thanks for that grammar police. I’m sure it drove you nuts. English is not my first language.

@helionoftroy
I will distract her while you sneak away! I normerly go fur a bike ride. Quick! Dive behind a wall! Sheeze gonna nail me neckst....

Whatever the hell I feel like.
Right now, I'm watching "Caddyshack".
Still makes me laugh.

Unfortunately this might be it.

Think positive! Fortunately this is it!

@helionoftroy Your the glass half full guy, right? ☺

@Sticks48 I’m the “there’s something in the glass” gal

@helionoftroy Me too. I just don't know how long it has been there and if l want to drink it. ☺

I spend time in nature, absolute pure bliss. I feel at home there and it brings me peace. I feel connected when I'm in the woods, the silence is deafening. The woodland creatures going about there business, the trees swaying in wind. The butterflies and pretty flowers. Like church for spiritual people ☺

Whatever the hell I feel like.

Sunday is my sleep in day. I usually wait until I hear the Baptist pastor across the road back out his driveway to go to church before I will even consider getting out of bed. Then, if I'm training for a half-marathon, I will go for a run for a couple of hours. If not, I'll go to a farmers market or do a bit of gardening before lunch. I may also do a little home-brew (either bottling a batch or making a new one) in the afternoon.

Nurse my hangover.

Growing up it was just going to church.

Now, it is just qanother day to get things done, or to go on a hike and just enjoy the day.

Growing up... Sundays was to hop in a bus and go visit my sisters on my own. The reward was my 2 elder taught me how to dress up on my teen years. Now... I am retired so what gives? But I can't stand rainy Sundays. Last sport I follow... NFL Season Coming. So Jaguars are My Church, Tom Coughlin is My Messiah!

Exercise, go to the grocery, visit my mom, dread Monday.

Sunday mornings, I talk to my Mom on the phone for a couple of hours!! She recently turned 76, and we've had this regular chat for over 10 years now!

I work on Sundays. And Saturdays. And pretty much all of the days.

Everything but go to church on Sunday

Sunday is my housecleaning day - that's actual cleaning the house, not some euphemism for cleansing my soul at the hands of the Almighty...

Clean my house and do my laundry

I find a park with lots of trees, perhaps a lake, and walk, breathe, and observe nature. Ilisten to birds, follow dragon flies, watch the sky. This is my worship time.

Shake Level 5 Aug 19, 2018

Ironically watching The Big Bang Theory.

adz Level 4 Aug 19, 2018

Sleep in.

Walk the dog then pub time

I work everyday. Sunday is just another day.

every day???

@weeman Yes. I work from about 7 am to 8 or 9 pm every single day.

@graceylou fck that i hope you at least enjoy your job

@weeman I own my own business. And I’m my own boss. I’m pretty tough.

@graceylou ah well thats better than working for someone else i guess

@weeman But my boss is a bitch. LOL.

Growing up, my dad would drive to town and buy the paper and a box of donuts and we'd each take our section and retreat to our own corner to read. Nowadays Sunday is for watching cooking shows.

GwenC Level 7 Aug 19, 2018

House chores, usually laundry, cooking, shopping for necessities (nothing fancy), and for a couple years now, every other Sunday I attend an atheist ladies brunch. 🙂

What I do in Saturdays.

When I'm not otherwise on a trip, Sunday mornings are my classical music times. I turn on Music Choice and change from my usual Indie channel to classical, and sip on my Sunday Morning Ice Coffee, which has blueberry, a shot of espresso (coffee brandy), and cream (Irish Cream). I sit back and get all classified up. Hmm, is there such a thing as blueberry brandy?

godef Level 7 Aug 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.