Agnostic.com

15 4

What’s the best experience you had while high?

I don’t do this too often at all, but the first time I was high me and my friend made brownies and we each ate two (too much in hindsight XD) and we went to see the movie IT in theaters. It was the most surreal experience and it’s honestly probably the best I’ve ever felt. The movie was amazing; the jokes were funnier, the colors and characters more vibrant, the music more intense though my friend was completely terrified the whole time haha
After the movie my friend managed to drive home safely before it really hit us and we walked to the park near my house and cuddled up together in a field (this was September in Minnesota so it was pretty cold) and stared at the sky while listening to music. I kept thinking of the game Bioshock so I imagined that we were underwater and the sky was full of water with giant whales and glowing jellyfish swimming in it. Then afterwards on our way home I got paranoid that there was a clown following us and my friend lost her car keys (which she found the next morning). But all in all it was probably one of the best nights of my life XD
(Except later on when we were laying on the floor of my room for hours and could hardly walk or talk because we had way too much and I was just super thirsty the whole night)

HollyPrinsen 3 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ayahuasca

MikeO Level 3 Jan 21, 2018

I'm tempted, but the puking and risk of a bad trip keep me from it.

I so want to try that... I hate throwing up more than anything in the world, but for an experience like that...

I've never felt the urge to puke once but after having been through a few episodes of Chinese tea therapy this stuff is like Sprite.

I haven't been high yet but have been wanting to try it.

Is 3,899 meters high enough? That is how high I was was when I skied down the Matterhorn Mountain in Switzerland. It was a totally exhilarating experience!

I don't remember. ????

That was my first thought!

Lol when I first started smoking my body would jump for no reason

Back in my university days there were two kinds of students: Those who admitted to smoking pot and liars.

Hmm ,been way to many to pick one........if I had to though id say on the summit of mt.Adams......or once when we flew our helicopter into the crater of st helens and had lunch on the lava dome...(when I worked for the forest service). how about DMT?

I had never smoked pot although my cousin was avid at it.he was a few years older than me and I use to accompany him around ,one day he had visited a house as I waited in his car ,I had waited for awhile and was getting annoyed, so I eventually took it upon my self, to go and see what was keeping him, I had walked down the path,knocked on the door then walked into the house and my first thought, it was on fire with the smoke haze in the room and the pungent smell.. I felt rather lightheaded so I sat down with them at this stage ,but I was not sure of this sensation. I was in the room for an hour or so, as it got rather denser with the haze, by this time, I insisted, I needed to be dropped off at home.. as I left the room the brightness hit me, then a optical trickery like seeing through flies eyes as I fumbled down the path using the wall to guide me, petrified at this time that it was irreversable and hearing my cousin laughing with what seemed a demonic tone, we made it to the f 20 a small 4b, I sunk into the seat as if I was falling as I panicked every turn we took as we started off holding my breath.as he accelerated . Ummm. my cousin got us eventually stuck in a creek bed miles in the bush,so my 3rd party smoking really was a experience for those couple of hours.. ohhh ,I do smoke it today, and have never ventured into anything else as the leaf is a creators given like the sun and moon.

At a Renaissance fair helping a friend with her tent shop. There was a gathering later on. Around the fire ring there were some Scottish Highlanders (4, with claymore and musket) a handful of pirate types, 2 Gypsy belly/dancers and a guy in Roman Legionaire armor playing the bongos. The cider and pot were making rounds and that gathering lasted to dawn. Beautiful best high time.

Can honestly say I have never been high, not even on any medication. I don't judge others, but have never smoked and only got drunk once, unintentionally, that was nearly 40 years ago.

High on what, just weed? I hate weed with a passion.

3-way tie (on pot):
Jimi Hendrix concert
Alice Cooper concert - hysterical
Bob Dylan concert

Have to do with sex somewhere but I was too high to remember any details. Mar y Sol festival, good mescaline... but I don't talk anymore about my highs, it was almost another life happened to a lucky kid that survived all that crazy to become a man. I saw funny things like a friend balancing in his butt in a bench and counter balancing with his tongue. So many things happened many fun and some dangerous. High School and College. Constant adventure. But a movie "The wolf of wall street" had an error in the qualude shown, the error was corrected in later time and you won't see it now maybe. Qualude was made in Puerto Rico by Rorer, the pill said Rorer 714. The main ingredient was Methaqualone. I was one of the first to use it. The original grand daddy and best of those Methaqualone products was made by American Stone called SOPOR came on tablets 75, 150, 300 mgs. green, yellow, orange the colors. Easy to break in half the 300. After SOPOR came Parrest with a capsule two tones of blue... 150mg and 300mg was more downer and I gave it the street name of submarine for that reason. And then came Qualudes, because it was soft, disolved quick and the high within 10 minutes if it was fresh. All were manufactured in Puerto Rico and I tell you I was one of the firsts, with connection to it and there was no reason for greed, just to get high. 8.00 a bottle of 300mg x100. they were sold for 50 cents. I am talking by 1970. The seconal (lilly labs) market died with Sopor. When the Mar y Sol festival happened americans discovered SOPOR as the holy grail of down pills that used properly will give you a real high and there is even a cover picture of the magazine "CREEM" with a sopor in a tonge. Photo below and a month later they have to make a disclaimer for mentioning it was not habit forming in the original article. Puerto Rico was like 10 years ahead of USA when it came to drugs. Easy since is a 100 x 35 miles island. And Pharma was tax exempted for first 25 years. Why all this confession of a guy who don't use medicines... now you know. And the scene on the movie "Wolf of Wall street" when he took the "old" qualudes that is accurate all the way the talking, the stair, the car driving, the delay in the effect for being old, not thinking of any damage to the car... I been there, done that, saw that. Lederle Labs did an outstanding amphetamine that will make you talk and talk... since the table had double L for Lederle Labs... we called it Loca Loca (crazy crazy). Bring me to a moment in college I now remember me and my buddy took some qualudes in the water fountain and turn around to find the dean of the college wanting to talk to me about issues with a teacher and students in the physical education program where I was a member and I happened to be one of 3 out of 30? with passing grades how was that possible? I defended the teacher, we were athletes we didn't study. We were the athletes no other school wanted for discipline problems. I got high in front of him and so my buddy but we play it off or he play it off. I told him the truth and the teacher that was from Barcelona was tough and not used to teach males since the college open up to males a year before I arrived. Used to be all female college. I took a kinesiology class on mescaline and yes I got out of the class and to registry to drop the class. I know about highs and lows. I am not a converted anything. I have my good time but is in my past and maybe last time I will talk about for a while. When I talk about being lucky all my life... you only see the tip of the iceberg. Enjoy your Highs I had mines but I don't feel being that kid anymore. I just got memories.

Hi HollyPrinsen,I have never been high as I have never had any drugs other than medical ones ,so I do not know how it feels.

Same here

Same here

funny as a young kid most of my highs were with medical ones.

The closesst I get to being high is enjoying a glass of full fat cola after my dinner

@Srijith From 21st November to 31st December 2007,I was on morphine while i was in Hospital,I was not high but I was having wierd dreams.lol,The doctor said I would not get high as the pain was absorbing the effect of the morphine..

Falling off a motorcycle. No, really...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.