Agnostic.com

1 0

Has anyone else lost their profile picture when they try to change it to another photo?

JustLuAnn 7 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@JustLuAnn I've just rechecked your page and your smiling face is still there with the written info.
I kept getting a glitch following from notifications to posts people like taking me instead to the help page and a highlighted message saying my comment has been deleted. I messaged the guy I replied to and he checked and said that it was still there.
Either work is in progress causing some glitches or the god botherers have sent hackers in!
I'm currently getting a message that your latest posting on fear of dying(? ) Has been turned into a private post.

Yes I did not proofread and it had an error so I made it private for now. I tried to fix it but it would not hold corrections.

@JustLuAnn sent you a private message or two.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15927
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.