Agnostic.com

38 9

Does anybody else seem to have a strange talent for attracting weirdos like me?

The random message I got from an unknown. I know sometime I can be a little outspoken, but seriously, does anyone else have this issue with attracting weirdos?

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not so much any more because I don't go out as much.
But back when, I used to attract them like I had a sign on my head.
No idea why.

IKR! It’s almaot as if the Universe gets a kick out messing with you.

People are such morons sometimes and nope, not just you

I don't think it's necessarily you I just think there's a lot of perverts and weirdos out there

I need to know you before calling you a wierdow

I didn’t say me. I asked does anybody else have a problem attracting weirdos.

Are you sure you are not Ethean? ?? Please check again ????????

I don't think you are a weirdo but if you say you are, who am I to argue.

I guess I didn’t word the question right cause all I asked is if anybody else had a problem attracting weirdos, not me.

@EmeraldJewel
Ah, there's the comma. Now I get it. ?

@EmeraldJewel I understood you my dear, I just couldn't resist the play on words.

I would be very happy if l could attract a weirdo like you. ?

I am not a weirdo.

Maybe, that is my problem?

I have concluded that I make terrible choices. I can't blame anyone else.
I am the common denominator in all my relationships.

I have decided to stop making terrible choices.

Thus is why I have no photo anywhere on the internet. Like flies to shit. Must be the the horns. I don't try & hide 'em anymore.

Wait; are you asking if we attract weirdos, or that you're a weirdo and do we attract you? =] Personally, I would have no problem attracting a weirdo like you. LOL!

I’m asking if anybody attracks weirdos, but funny! Hahaha!

@EmeraldJewel I know. I'm just teasing you. =]

Oh man , i would have probably answered that type of message the same way.., and yes i gave gotten those messages

Lol

I feel you, I don't know what it is about me but I seem to exude an 'aura' that screams. "Hey random vagabonds, and other odd folks!!! come and tell me your trials and tribulations!!"

Attracting weirdo's is my one talent in life 😕 Keeps life interesting...........

That’s a good way to look at it.

That would mean you're attracting me.

I didn't know you were a weirdo.

I used to have an older woman call and leave voicemails on my phone because she thought I was someone else. I even spoke to her directly and another time left a message telling she had the wrong number, but she ended up calling several more times after that.

Regarding your "weirdo," it seemed like he/she was in denial about having the wrong number and was just seeking clarification. Nothing weird about that, IMO, unless there was more text messages that made it weird. I hope he/she got in touch with Ethean.

If weirdos mean thosr who enjoy controlling others then I've met plenty of women like that.

What did you do to Ethean? ?

Nothing! He doesn’t exist to me hahaha!

I have had the most fucked up men contacting me online. Nasty. Apparently the men get catfished loads by scammers or soliceted for sex by professionals. I think online dating is a horrible experience for all.

Livia Level 6 Aug 20, 2018

Agreed!

Well I'm just fucking weird so there's that

One of my strong points is ending up in relationships with women who are either bipolar or have some sort of personality disorder where there appears to be multiple personalities, one of which appears to be nice, caring and sensitive, which gets you hooked, and then the Spanish Inquisition personality appears suddenly, unexpectedly and without warning. Have spent 4 or 5 of the worst days of my life trying to extricate myself from crazy.

Wow!!!

I have often wondered, are all women crazy, or just the ones I date? 😉

(Hey, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Mostly)

🙂 🙂 🙂

Ozman Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

Hmmmm well I'm wierd and find you attractive so I guess you've still got it.

Hahaha!

You don't seem too weird.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.