Agnostic.com

38 9

Does anybody else seem to have a strange talent for attracting weirdos like me?

The random message I got from an unknown. I know sometime I can be a little outspoken, but seriously, does anyone else have this issue with attracting weirdos?

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ive attracted scammers who after five minutes of coversation profess their undying love and then want a favor from me. Uh yeah, that would be a no from me dude scammer, bye bye!

Nutter magnet. It's not uncommon, and it's not exclusive to any particular race, gender or appearance. Case in point, an old mate of mine, Scott. 6'4, built like a slightly overweight gorilla, tattoos, dreads, drummer in a grindcore band. Complete nutter magnet.

That's usually my goal

MsAl Level 8 Oct 12, 2018

You make that sound like a bad thing ? ?

Ok yeah no

Me! I attrack weirdo's too

If weirdos mean thosr who enjoy controlling others then I've met plenty of women like that.

I used to have an older woman call and leave voicemails on my phone because she thought I was someone else. I even spoke to her directly and another time left a message telling she had the wrong number, but she ended up calling several more times after that.

Regarding your "weirdo," it seemed like he/she was in denial about having the wrong number and was just seeking clarification. Nothing weird about that, IMO, unless there was more text messages that made it weird. I hope he/she got in touch with Ethean.

That would mean you're attracting me.

I feel you, I don't know what it is about me but I seem to exude an 'aura' that screams. "Hey random vagabonds, and other odd folks!!! come and tell me your trials and tribulations!!"

I am not a weirdo.

Maybe, that is my problem?

I need to know you before calling you a wierdow

I didn’t say me. I asked does anybody else have a problem attracting weirdos.

I don't think it's necessarily you I just think there's a lot of perverts and weirdos out there

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.