Agnostic.com

12 3

Ok folks-I think its coming-a govt shutdown

What do you think?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes we just need to hit bottom for things to get better. If the conservatives get the blame it will be great.

Well, it's one way to get them to stop spending. (Or at least slow it down a little.)

I don't think we will ever see one again, the polls don't like them.

MikeJ Level 5 Jan 17, 2018

I don't wanna think about it.

I don't think so... there are a lot of smart and crafty people out there. Trumps one of them... that would be bad PR for him.

I hope not...
Federal employees get back pay after shutdown... contractors don't...

I am shocked that this is even possible in a modern democracy. Employees of the government? All of them even the military? If this is the case could cause world peace, a general strike and a military coup.

I think it's the usual posturing, tantamount to nothing new. I suspect it won't amount to anything significant, but I'd be elated to be wrong.

You mean a US revolution?
i think that might cause another civil war.

Think they have been on vacation for eons anyway.

Hopefully

Looks like it's on the cards to me, even from right over here on the other side of the Atlantic.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.