Agnostic.com

7 1

This is beyond sad that this woman’s religious parents refused help for their medically ill daughter, who needed medical help. It’s scary how delusional some people can become.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read this story on Facebook a while ago.

I seriously can’t see how people take the Bible serious. It seems like nothing more but a. Rinse age story man came up with.

People are stupid now-a-days.

It's awful when religion trumps the right and desire to live.

Betty Level 8 Jan 17, 2018

They are protected by the constitution just like protesting think that we need a serious reevaluation on the misconstrued intention of the laws.

Tragic

indeed it is

I have a story kind of related to this story in that there are religious people in both of them. I have an uncle that is a Jehovah's Witness. His wife is as well. He's an asshole. When his mother (my grandmother) was older and sick, he never once went to her house to help her despite only living a few blocks away, but when she passed away he was apparently ok to go to her house and look through her cabinets to try and find money. It was me, my aunt, and sister-in-law who helped her. Then when his brother (my father) passed away, he didn't go to the funeral. My father used to protect his punk ass in school when people would pick on him. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Piece of shit. My blood is boiling just thinking about him. The thought that religious people are supposed to be such good people is a fallacy.

Religious beliefs should never be honored in any way when it concerns the health of anyone.

No more tiptoeing around what is considered sacred by a bunch of loonies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.