Agnostic.com

10 5

This guy has to be the worst president in history I can believe the blind Faith backing him...

vinnyb 2 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Generally James Buchanan is considered the worst because he didn't try to do anything to stop the civil war.(president before Lincoln)
Warren Harding was elected as a shill for the oil barons. He was elected to change things so they could drill on federal oil reserves. Remember the "Teapot dome scandal"

He truly is a horror on every level, and what's worse is he could singlehandedly get us all killed with his obsession with size !

I hate him

The Religious Right is deaf, dumb and blind to our piece of shit POTUS.

Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days that's more than 5.6 claims a day according to the Washington Post.

[washingtonpost.com]

gearl Level 8 Jan 17, 2018

I totally agree... he's a raging moron. My English Mastiff is smarter and she rivals some doorknobs... sheesh

I think Obama was the worst we’ve ever had. So far I think Trump’s doing great even though I don’t like the influence of the religious right.

That just goes to show that, out of 7+ billion people on this planet, there are 7+ billion opinions.

I concur.

That's because 1/3 of the country is just as messed up as he is.

That would have been Andrew Jackson can think of a few worse.

Perhaps. I certainly can't think of one worse in my lifetime. And I lived through Johnson and Nixon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.