Agnostic.com

49 4

If you could learn one thing that you don't know yet, what would it be?

Just for fun I'm thinking about taking some little community courses at a community college in various elective subjects that are way outside my specialty.

If you could do something like that, what sort of subjects would you want to learn? 🙂

Rhetoric 7 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

49 comments (26 - 49)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd like to know how to better tell when someone's lying to me and how to best respond.

Japanese and play piano.

Japanese and piano.

Cellular biology.
I know a bit from school, and i've read some papers, but I would love to have a much better understanding.

How to play piano

American Sign Language

Marz Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

There are so many things of which I am ignorant. I don't know what to name.

I would like to learn more about art appreciation. I would love to learn about geometry and physics. I am definitely very poor at math subjects. I love the beauty of geometry and physics in the natural world. I have a tattoo of a nautilus with a crescent moon in it. I love the fibonacci sequence.

Ballroom dancing

GwenC Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

Physics then Quantum Physics. sigh guess I'm just gonna have to wait until the day they can just down load it into my brain. . .

Spanish.. Would really help on my future career! I need to get going on this. Yes, I know this is a boring answer. 🙂

Spanish and almost anything the Teaching Company puts out.

BillF Level 7 Aug 21, 2018

The art of drawing and painting. I really don't have any talent for that and I wish I had.

That is an unknown unknown mostly, but drawing, art and latin.

Where did the Book of Mormon really come from?

Solar/Electrical engineering

Mandarin

lerlo Level 8 Aug 22, 2018

drawing...

The results for the next lottery draw(s).

How to read the stock market so i could make money out of other peoples misery (sarcasm)?

How to ride a bicycle!

Given the more you know the more you know how much you don't know yet... I would want to know what is the next thing I don't know so I could learn that one... ok... there is just too many great things in world to pick just one thing to learn.

and Maybe "how to wait and edit my grammar before posting." 🙂

All things bush craft

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.