Agnostic.com

46 5

Best thing about sex besides an orgasm ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sound sleep

the smell, the taste, the endorphins, the sounds, the closeness, the look, the build-up because why try and finish something that's so nice to feel, the focus, being as one in the moment, the pleasing and being pleased, the teasing and being teased, the thought that later all this may happen and lastly the feeling when you are sated just after you come. and the fun. the orgasm to me however intense to different degrees is just a small part. you can do that part on your own. a really good book needs to be read from start to finish.

The connection, the endorphins, the oxytocin. the bonding. I want the naked soul, the true intimacy.

Yes! The touching, feeling ones heart beat, feeling her swallow breathing! The tension of her skin against mine, the warmth, and coziness of it all! Do not forget the multiple “O” in between al the above!

The prospect of snacks and more sex...

I think it's smell post-sex, some people are like an ambrosia. Though during, I think it's the primal nature of the act - when your eyes are closed, your mind a vacant black, with your body writhing to some ancient cadence of toss and turn - the kind of 'Shiva' sense of it, like an LSD Peak.

That deep feeling of being human..

That deep feeling of being human..

The afterwards cig, or the during cig depending whom your with. Lol

Being loved is the greatest reward 2 lovers might bestow one another. ...yes the orgasm is a pain killer excellent exercise possible healthy newborn 10 lunar months hence. ..I find the taste irresistible and the sight of a radiant satisfied lover the greatest memory 2nd to the hours after childbirth of my 2 daughters with their 2 moms and the 3 of us together 1975 1994

Two orgasms?

That got quite a chuckle out of me.

Read the answers. Thought a lot. I think every time is different. There have been times when I thought was actually bothering my partner. Nothing is good about that.

But when it is its best: The exploration, finding the parts of your partner's body that bring a response, feeling their desire, letting your own desire take over and control you, the sounds of heavy breathing and skin slapping skin, stopping and resting, trying something new, the look on her face when you first penetrate, the grasping to hold on, finding a different angle, the smell of your partner's privates, the taste of yourself in your partner's mouth.

Was this supposed to be essay or short answer?

OH! When it is cold and you uses your naked bodies to create warmth and eventually it is so hot you have to kick off the covers and your own sweat chills your body!

AND, a hot summer day, you get out of the pool and jump in bed. Your skin is cool, but you insert yourself in the hotness of an orifice.

Intimacy. Connection to another person. And trust. To be intimate is to trust another.

Oh my, what an insight into trust! And I very much agree!

When it’s achieved it’s a special bond. @absaluteviktory5

Knowing you are both been intimate and pleasing each other , oh and little bit of experimenting

Personally, not having it.

Getting Paid !!!

I'll be honest, orgasms don't "cum" easy for me. Even if I know I won't climax I still prefer to have sex than not to. It feels goods, it's intimate, it's good for your body both in happy chemicals and that it's a work out.

The taste, the smell, the anticipation, the challenge, the plan, the uncertainty (will she let me do THAT this time lol), the total act of pleasing that brings the orgasm.

The comment box suggests "use any personal experience or knowledge you might have." DISCLAIMER: the following is not from personal experience. A man and woman were in bed and as they were approaching the peak of excitement, she needed to get up to go to the bathroom. Part way there, she stumbled over a pile of clothes and fell. He leaped out of bed, went over to her and tenderly caressed her, and gently helped her to her feet. Later, they lay in bed satisfied. She needed to get up again, but due to her exhaustion, one of her knees gave out just as she was taking her first step away from the bed. He looked over at her and said "clumsy bitch." I guess each of these two would have a different answer to the question?

Ouch !! Never know who's in your bed.

It's a great way to kill a couple of hours.

The intimacy, and for me, that's more important than the mighty O.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.