Agnostic.com

75 8

What one physical feature would you change about yourself?

My boss told me I have a perfect nose and is always envious. He does drag and went on about how much work it is to make it look prettier with contouring. He said its the one thing he'd change. What is one feature you'd change of you had a magic wand? (I'd get slightly bigger breasts)

pepperjones 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Smaller books, flatter stomach

What's a book? You mean shorter novels?

@CallMeDave typo! You can figure it out 🙂

@shebaloney this is excellent!!! I laughed out loud.

@outlier8 I have had these books since I was 13. Not sure what it would be like without them

@outlier8 Tacoma is awesome! Nuclear free zone.! And great farmers market.

Smaller nose and stronger jawline.

@pepperjones Yeah as a kid I told my parents I didn't want braces and didn't care if my teeth were fucked up, they listened to me.

@pepperjones That's true, I should just get braces now.

@mattersauce Same here but I wanted my teeth fixed. They wouldn't do it. So now I'm getting braces for myself after all these years. I have to get a couple of teeth pulled and implants first. Then the braces. I've always wanted nice straight teeth. You should do it!

My nose seems to be getting larger with age, it's not as big as it appears. Funny you should mention that, I was thinking, I need to start contouring...

@MissKathleen That's way F'd up and that lady in the Article looks like me. Now I'm sad. 😟

@CaroleKay you look great just the way you are but I would probably pick my nose as well. Being bald hurts my changes of dates more I imagine but I never gave a shit about that myself.

Your nose as well as the rest of you is fabulous! ?

@MissKathleen That's OK, it's kind of funny, I'll just add it to the list of things that are going to go as you age. There's quite a few now.

Longer legs

@PalacinkyPDX I’m not even 5’1

@PalacinkyPDX can't ride wooden roller coasters.. hard to find jeans. Long dresses-skirts. Short dresses look too short...I'm with you.

@Sirena I’m not saying I want to have legs like a giraffe but another inch or two or four would be nice. You talk about not finding clothes to fit. Try finding pants and long dresses that drag the ground even with high heels on. Since I won’t ever be taller I’ll be happy with what I got and wear higher heels ?

@helionoftroy lol, Girraffe ?
Ok, no. I'm sorry. I'm sure finding clothes is an annoyance as well. I have a 5'0 cousin that hems her pants lots.

I've been working much too hard on accepting myself as I am to even want to ponder this. I'll keep my crooked teeth, my Morton's toes, my stretch-marked belly roll.

No offense, pepper. I just don't want to play the comparison game. It's much too popular in our culture, and it only causes pain.

@Nottheonlyone You're perfect if you ask me...... But, no worries I know you didn't ask. I like to think out loud ?

@IamNobody There's no such thing as perfect. I try to find beauty in all the imperfections. Life is so much more enjoyable that way.

@Nottheonlyone I know what you mean, as I hope you know what I meant ?

My weight. Specifically my metabolism. I want to eat a large pizza and stay a size 6

Or my disability. But let's face it, in this society being thin and disabled is more acceptable than being fat and disabled

@pepperjones I've seen it though! 45 year olds that are never full but never gain a pound

I'd love to go back to having the metabolism of my 20's. But I'd also have to go back to being a hyperactive pharmavore...

I'm only 5 ft. tall so slightly taller wouldn't be a horrible thing, especially because my kids are taller than me. But that ship has sailed.

@pepperjones - If I wore heels, I'd break my neck.

I'll take the body I had at age 30.....and the energy! LOL

I'll take the body I had at age 50....and the energy! (No laughing matter)

@Donwhy Yeah...I should be happy at 51 that I still am active and in pretty good shape for 5 decades.... but, damn, 30 again sounds really nice.... 😉

@SkotlandSkye Well if you are going to get crazy, I would love to be the age of my brain, 28, with the athletic body I had at 18. That's a little like expecting god to show up and smote my enemies. As I said, crazy.

I have always wanted a really long prehensile tail. Is that too much to ask for?

tails,in the right situation can be very useful,so no,definitely not too much to ask for at all

@goldenvalleyguy So unfair

Darker skin. Dark skin ages better than white skin.

@pepperjones The sun definitely doesn't damage darker skin as much as light skin. I had some pretty bad sunburns when l was younger.

My pancreas...... Yup, stupid diabetes will get me regardless.

I think they're coming up with a lot of new technology for this!

@SukiSue the day will come, stem cells to grow brand new ones and then have a replacement just like fixing a car. Unfortunately for the time being, we all are hostage of the drug companies. They don't want to heal their customers all at once and lose the business. Things will change but likely I will be long gone by then.... We deal with the cards we have, that's for sure.

Mole on my lip I keep cutting it when I shave

If you have insurance, it would likely be covered in terms of it causes INJURY.

If you don't have insurance, it is relatively inexpensive. My fiance had two facial moles removed.

@BlueWave free healthcare where I live got more important health issues I need sorting out first though

Having lost lots of weight, I'd get the excess skin removed. I might have a slight nose job, get rid of my double chin and maybe botox for the forehead wrinkles or the "wtf lines" lol. But I'm also ok without all that shit.

@pepperjones lmao they are in order of importance!

My face, stomach, and height. I just want to be 5'5". Is that too much to ask for??

I think you have a great face, haven’t seen your stomach, and not much you can do about your height. If it makes you feel better, my exwife was only 4’11”, so you’re like a giant compared to her...lol

My tight asshole

Move my age back a bit!

Faster metabolism

Thigh cellulite.

From age 12 on, even when a size 4 and muscular -- it ain't goin' NOWHERE. I've always wished for "those legs."

Me too

Have you ever seen "plastic surgery gone wrong.
No thank you..
And you do have a nice nose, and your breasts look fine!

I'd get rid of cancer. Working on that now.

Biggggg hugs!

Breast reduction and lift. My shoulders are permanently deformed because of the weight on the bra straps.

I'd get rid of my double chin.

For many years I had no chin, until middle age blessed me with two. Hence having a beard since I was twenty.

I’m tall and thin, I’d like some curves in general.. some butt and boobs would be nice.

I don't know, you look pretty awsome to me. ☺

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.

Oh, ok, I wish I had two great knees without any pain again.

My French nose, lol.

French nose is awesome. 20 million Frenchwomen can't be wrong.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.