Agnostic.com

59 9

If you could become a musical virtuoso, what instrument would you play?

Imagine you gained the remarkable ability to play an instrument like a virtuoso. What instrument would it you hope to play?

I'm fond of the oriental flutes or a harp. But, I could do a lot if I were amazing at the electric guitar! I think I'll go with the flute though. Yes, maybe, yes ; )

silvereyes 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Piano

My guitars are viscerally connected directly to my heart.

Piano! I'd listen to Liberace if he doesn't sing.

Piano.

Would go with guitar. Of the string instruments that I play, the guitar is the hardest.

I really like all of them, but i think maybe drums ????
Good topic !!!!!

Electric Bass.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

Cello

the tenner sexophone sorry saxophone

Saxophone. I've about 4 or 5 yr of instruction, but haven't seemed to master the instrument.

Hi babe

A Banjo 🙂 My Grandfather played one. Steve Martin blows me away.. And ‘up here’ on the Appalachian Blue Ridge Plateau - I’d fit right in 😀

Varn Level 8 Jan 18, 2018

Trombone!... Or the piano.

Banjo or guitar Have a friend in South Carolina makes up funny video. He kind of inspires me that way. I would love to have a skill to put some of the poems, I have written to music.

Guitar. I am a poet, so that would be a different way to present my art

The violin, with my next choice being the piano.

I have always played the piano, though I've never been a virtuoso. I think I could have been at one point, but I chose to go outside and play instead. The other instrument that I love deeply is the Cello. I've always wanted to learn that, but they cost more than cars.

I cannot choose between Violin (just booked tickets to see Andre Rieu and I'm slightly excited!), tenor banjo or piano.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 18, 2018

The piano and the harp.

A Kazoo

Sax but wouldn't say no to piano either

MikeO Level 3 Jan 21, 2018

Viola, was in The Houston Youth Symphony when I was young. 1st Chair for 2 years ! Gave it up because the Navy had no use for a Viola Player...

Mandolin. It's a very versatile instrument that can be played in a variety of musical genres

Piano.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.