Agnostic.com

59 9

If you could become a musical virtuoso, what instrument would you play?

Imagine you gained the remarkable ability to play an instrument like a virtuoso. What instrument would it you hope to play?

I'm fond of the oriental flutes or a harp. But, I could do a lot if I were amazing at the electric guitar! I think I'll go with the flute though. Yes, maybe, yes ; )

silvereyes 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Drums!! I played clarinet in jr high and high school and always loved when the drums would play their cadence. And it was a kick-ass cadence. The drums. Definitely.

I'm surprised there are no pipe organ lovers. No other instrument gives you the feeling of absolute power that a large pipe organ can. Visit YouTube and search for Bach Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor. Turn it up loud! It is an amazing piece.

the only instruments I have ever played were a school recorder (which I still like twiddling on) and on a trip down the Thames to Southampton and back on a jazz boat someone let me have a go at one of those brass instruments that are huge that you stand inside - havent a baldie what its called but I got clapped and hurrahed for getting some notes out of it.

Tenor sax!

Hard choice: . . . Bassoon

ALL of them.

I already play guitar, bass, and a little bit of drums. 12 years experience on both bass and guitar. I think wanna learn ukulele, banjo, mandolin, and the piano next... maybe more instruments. I don't know yet. I don't know if I could stick to just one instrument. Lol

I’d go back to the piano and complete my training. But I would also like to learn the cello.

If I were a true virtuoso on a particular instrument, I would likely play ANY that I wanted to!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.