Agnostic.com

8 6

I woke up as a what?

If you woke up one day with the opposite sex's genitalia what would be the first thing you would do? The first thing I would do is get a BJ.

SonderOpia 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd do everything. They question is what first. I guess fingering.
Then find a toy.
Then find a dude. Maybe two or three.

The one with the pussy makes the rules, so I'd do all the things I want to do as a dude.

That’s an awesome concept. What would I do? Wow I gues what wouldn’t I do. Firstly the capacity test. Lol how big a vessel can insert in here. After exploring that avenue I have h bi female freind so I’d contact her for a lesson in vagina worship.

If I woke up with a vagina and tits, I wouldn’t leave the house all day! I’d be too busy exploring! 🙂

Oh, and coming from a guy, getting a BJ is not as easy as you think it is.

Yeah I keep hearing from guys that BJ's are hard to get. I don't understand this at all. I'm all for BJ's personally lol.

@SonderOpia maybe we can do something about that? lol

@balou LOL

First I would drink some coffee,

LOL

masturbate, of course😛
By the way, only the genitalia would have changed, and everything else is the same?

Yeah just your genitalia.

Check my calendar for last pill taken and necessary hygiene products for the day....I really would love a woman fully explain to me all that it is to be her woman and would gladly share my mysteries too....I hope this next day transformation includes breasts befitting my 6'5" big body and no need to shave ....I have to say I really can't imagine finding a male partner for love and feel clueless how to search for the type Lesbian who would want me

Necessary hygiene products for the day? Have you even been with a woman? We don't carry products around like perfume or something. WTF are you talking about? LOL

@SonderOpia I would follow the directions on the packages. ...women in my life left the products behind ....surely this miracle of reversing the morphology overnight happens with a full wardrobe and medicine cabinet. ...most the men here alerted you to the rarity of women loving our penis orally.....if you remember VAGINA MONOLOGUES I'm your Bob and "she" wanted to get it over with with the lights off but Bob cherished looking at her and loving her most carefully lights on. ...what I am talking about is the need to negotiate and respect one another. ...Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about Paula Jones correctly filing a lawsuit against then Arkansas Governor Slick Willie picked her out of all the Highway Department women at a convention Ordered her to his hotel room and unzipped telling her to "suck it" horrified at the sight of his crooked penis she ran out of the room

Greatest question yet here ! Thankyou for sharing. ....great movie of Kyra Sedgwick plays a man instantly re-incarnated as a woman gets pregnant stumbling on high heels moving inside her with his muscles and his brain. ....I'm not sure if cunnilingus would be my first request from a man or woman and I should ask you dear poster would you want fellatio from an inexperienced woman or an experienced gay man ?

I don't care which one. If I woke up with a penis all I want to say is whoever is sucking it don't bite it. LOL. Just remember no teeth.

Then naturally I will have to finger it. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.