Agnostic.com

26 1

Who would make the best US president

Which big or small screen president do you wish we had in the Oval Office? As in fictional tv/movie character. Which one would make the best president?

My vote would be the Kevin Kline portrayal in Dave.

chalupacabre 8 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obama
O'Rourke
Bharara

@Redcupcoffee Texas version of Trudeau

@PalacinkyPDX That reminds me, I was going to send a little donation to his campaign today from the computer.

Elizabeth Warren
Abraham Lincoln
Bernie Sanders

Oops I just realized you were wanting actors!

Principal Skinner from the Simpsons.

I'm still waiting for Biden/Hillary or Biden/Obama.

Either works for me.

@Snickers77

LOL Re-read the question.

Besides, I don't think Obama is eligible to be Vice President, since he's ineligible to be President. Unless you mean Michelle Obama... which would be a really interesting ticket!

Bernie Sanders...he is an honest, caring man.

That's NOT the question that was asked. Do people not read anymore?

Anyone who were to get close to the Oval, who espoused those ideals, would
have their Bullworth moment before they could take the Oath of Office.

LOLZ. Didn't realize fictional characters would present such a stumbling point

It's the Bernie supporters...they can't read.

Bernie!

reading comprehension is a good thing....maybe reread the post?

Bernie!

Bernie! Bernie!

Shane

President Thomas J. Whitmore --- Bill Pullman in the first Independence Day.

Either Whitmore or Harrison Ford from Air Force One

Eastwood/Peshi.

I’m surprised that no one has yet answered the question under your parameters but I’d take the president from Dr Strangelove, because compared to the one we have now he really knew how to collude and conspire with Russia for noble reasons, without making us look like such pansies.

From what I can tell from the responses on here.....Bernie supporters lack reading comprehension skills. That explains sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. 😉

4 or 5 people answered "Bernie". :::::::facepalm:::::::

Wasn't in a movie or on a TV show but I'll go with honest Gil Fulbright

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

Dave is one of my favorite films.

Best TV president is from the West Wing.

That "Line of Thought" is How we Ended with trump in the first place! Some Countries will Never Learn! What was that name of the Dead Gorilla that got 15,000 votes on last election?

Harambe ???

@SallyInStitches Thank You. And to think that Richard Pryor while in his Glory Days... had this bid on his comedy about... the same type of people that voted for trump as a joke, would had voted for the first black president as a joke... waking up the next day with a hangover to find a black man won the election. I know that a portion of america could not stand one Party providing the first black president, the first female president, the first hispanic president, the first gay president. The Bleeding needed to be stop. That is how trump became president, could had been anyone non democrat. Democrat Party provided America the first black president. The Gloves came off!!! So whatever comes with him... is well deserved and I will enjoy it. Karma never sleeps from being a Bitch!!! And I understood the reason of the votes, the circumstances of his killing in a zoo due poor adult supervision of a child that should had known better and each citizen should protest in their own way but the consequences always going to be Real and not Fiction. Thanks for the name.

Denzel

lerlo Level 8 Aug 23, 2018

ININGO MONTOYA 😀

Christopher Walken

How about...

Love that scene!

I have re-posted this video on my Facebook many times, love it!!!

President Laura Roslin. Without the cancer.

My vote goes to our fellow atheist "Bill Maher"!!!

Yes I am guilty of not reading the entire question.....so sue me...ha ha

President Lisa Simpson

Aha! So she's the one responsible for diverting our rivers to the Pacific Ocean!

I think the most qualified people don't want to be POTUS. There are not a lot of Presidents who have been well known prior to their entry as a candidate for the office. Trump and Reagan are the only two who were in the public eye prior to running for office.

Seen a similar sentiment about power, in general. Hope I don't butcher it too badly. Those who seek power don't deserve it; those who deserve it don't want it.

@chalupacabre If not exact, close enough. Well said!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.