Agnostic.com

12 1

What pet would you be ?

#pet
Wildgreens 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I liked every time I was a teacher's pet. Last time I was a dance teacher's pet, I still am, I just don't do the ringer much. Animal pet? No thanks... I am a no master, no slave kind of guy or kind of animal.... I will be a predator in the jungle or forest willing to luncheon that well kept pet because will be within my nature. So... you can't have me as your pet but if you collar me gently....

Dog. Mutt, but a lap dog.

If I was a pet, I think being a cat would be, well, the cat's meow. Cats are so totally in the moment. They can be loving and still remain independent and they can be a pain in the butt at times. So can we all 😉

my grandma said if reincarnation was real she hoped to return as a rich lady's little dog. i think being one of those frisbee dogs might be fun.

I would be my cat. She's got it easy!

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 18, 2018

Definitely a dragon

I like that, creative

PetCO CEO

Everlasting toys !!

I want a Blue Russian kitty. ????

@Wildgreens I adopted an all white female DSH from someone who couldn't keep her, and a black stray who kept coming around and started meowing LOUDLY outside my bedroom at 2:30am one night.

Good one !!!

Teacher's?

Admin Level 9 Jan 18, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.