Agnostic.com

3 1

QUESTION An Arab Muslim in the Israeli Army - YouTube

For those of you that still banging on about Israel being apartheid. You would never have seen a black person in South African military during apartheid. Period

daniellaws 5 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another interesting video from Prager University. New information about the Israeli Army to me. I have to laugh because when I was 16 I was in the Israeli army-Gadna-for 15 and 16 year olds. We were stationed in an army base in Sarafeem, which they were trying to integrate American and Canadian kids with Israeli youth into their junior army. The barracks were coed, we wore uniforms, used primitive latrines, marched every day, and participated in the obstacle course. When we had a parachute jump from a tower a girl in my group broke her leg so no parachute jump for me. It was an experience I will never forget.

Ahhh the myth of the non racist non apartheid israel rears its ugly head...

I'll stick with this rather than watch Israeli propaganda thank you. Highly recommended: [amazon.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.