Agnostic.com

54 9

What is it that you would prefer to be doing tonight?

On this late summer Friday night are you passing the evening doing what you really want to do?

AmiSue 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am 40 points away from a T shirt. After that I will have no purpose in life.

Hey everyone give her points!!!

What color are ya gonna pick?????

@KKGator I like the transparent one.

oh its fun.

LMAO.

I'm re-watching Queen at Live Aid.
The only thing I wish I had is a big bag o'weed.
😉

@trblemaker The movie was a topic of conversation earlier this week.

I have a tiny bag o' weed. Too bad you're so far away. This looks to be awesome: [today.com]

@pokerboss77 I know!!! My nephew and I have made plans to go see it together---no kids. LOL

I’m home with a headache and I’m extremely exhausted. I would rather be out singing karaoke, but, too tired.

Nothing. Watching Netflix unwinding was a hard day.

I'd like to be hanging out with some fun people, ....or at least one more (I'm one, lol) fun person.

I'd like to work on my dance choreography for the festival. Instead I'm doing some PR work for my business.

could be worse i reckon. my dance card is pretty empty. lol...what are you into.... dancing maybe?

@AmiSue a new build? habitat for varmints

@AmiSue I'm seeing two 55 gallon drums split apart or something and I got no idea what a basking dock is...sounds fancy.

@AmiSue wow I just figured out what a basking dock is....i got the turtle brain.

for you @AmiSue

I would love to be in certain mountains with my brother. We would be sitting around a fire feeling mellow after a hike and a nip. The crickets would start roaring, the bears sneaking, and me sitting by the fire alone.... Instead, I am headed to bed, because I work tomorrow....

This being a family show, I can't say. But suffice it to say I'm not doing it

lerlo Level 8 Aug 24, 2018

I wish I was out with a friend or SO. But I'm okay chilling at home with some DVR'd shows and some reading materials.

Playing here.

Coldo Level 8 Aug 24, 2018

More of a who...but wonky schedules don't mesh

Not what as much as who.

I'm pretty comfortable here at home sipping wine 🙂
How about you?

@AmiSue
Oh no, there is still some wonderful weather ahead..
Hope your headache goes away... I'm sending good vibes...

Watching a high school football game, and then after sipping on cognac !

No, not really.

How about dinner at your place?

@AmiSue I thought low fare was only available on Southwest Airlines.

@AmiSue I love to cook and would never show up empty handed.

Yeah, home alone. Might be nice to have some companionship but it's not in the cards at this time.

Having deviant sexual relations on the 9th hole of the local miniature golf course, of course!

Sapphire and Tonic and pre season football

Some rum and tea, some online friends, some music. I'm a happy camper.

I'll be doing what I enjoy all weekend: gaming, Netflix, sleeping. I work hard 5 days, the weekends are for recuperating.

Like you, I am reading and responding to people worthy of my time.

I am also blissfully enjoying this Lovely music found on these pages. Thanks to user Marionville.

I would rather be in my home theater listening to this music as the dozens of speakers and acoustics of the room place you at the concert.

lay in bed and cuddle

Probably not. I'm drunk and I had a sexual invite come along after the fact. I would have to drive and I can't because I'm drinking. Just home now listening to music.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.