Agnostic.com

54 9

What is it that you would prefer to be doing tonight?

On this late summer Friday night are you passing the evening doing what you really want to do?

AmiSue 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would love to be in certain mountains with my brother. We would be sitting around a fire feeling mellow after a hike and a nip. The crickets would start roaring, the bears sneaking, and me sitting by the fire alone.... Instead, I am headed to bed, because I work tomorrow....

I'd like to work on my dance choreography for the festival. Instead I'm doing some PR work for my business.

I’m home with a headache and I’m extremely exhausted. I would rather be out singing karaoke, but, too tired.

What or Who? It's Saturday night now but i'm contacting people to see who is coming on Monday to help me put up my yurt for the first time so that's the What and i'm enjoying the interaction from afar ?

Yes, I am. Jamming in the streets of Floyd, Virginia.

Have room to cook for someone

Is that an offer : )

Giving you a massage.

I would love to be laughing, dancing and good food and smoke. Then go home with a man who loves his dog... Or at the beach

EvaV Level 7 Aug 25, 2018

Working tonight and the patients keep coming . I wish I was at Greek island , w my dogs , strong cofffee and music and sea to look at . That will had be very nice for me .

Laying up in the rack with a beautiful woman.

Sapphire and Tonic and pre season football

How about dinner at your place?

@AmiSue I thought low fare was only available on Southwest Airlines.

@AmiSue I love to cook and would never show up empty handed.

This being a family show, I can't say. But suffice it to say I'm not doing it

lerlo Level 8 Aug 24, 2018

could be worse i reckon. my dance card is pretty empty. lol...what are you into.... dancing maybe?

@AmiSue a new build? habitat for varmints

@AmiSue I'm seeing two 55 gallon drums split apart or something and I got no idea what a basking dock is...sounds fancy.

@AmiSue wow I just figured out what a basking dock is....i got the turtle brain.

for you @AmiSue

Nothing. Watching Netflix unwinding was a hard day.

I would like to be spending time with someone interesting that excites my senses...

It's a late winter Sunday morning here and I'm enjoying my morning coffee while browsing this excellent site. Suits me just fine.

Something other than my hand would be good for a change

LMAO.

I would love to be laughing, dancing and good food and smoke. Then go home with a man who loves his dog... Or at the beach

EvaV Level 7 Aug 25, 2018

Have a really good buzz on and be watching a series on my tablet as I lay in a hammock.

No. I am Not. Imposible to do.

Having deviant sexual relations on the 9th hole of the local miniature golf course, of course!

I wish I was out with a friend or SO. But I'm okay chilling at home with some DVR'd shows and some reading materials.

I'd like to be hanging out with some fun people, ....or at least one more (I'm one, lol) fun person.

Something other than my hand would be good for a change

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.