Agnostic.com

29 4

What's your favorite pizza?

Hand tossed, flat, deep dish, thin crust, stuffed crust, cheese, pepperoni, pineapple, ham, bacon, peppers, mac-n cheese, gourmet, garlic, spinach, onion, eggplant....
I personally like white pizza with 'shrooms and tomatoes and spinach.
What's the best tasting pizza for you?

MyLiege 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

German pizza. Ham, bacon, German sausage, sauerkraut and onions with a dijon mustard blend sauce.

Thin base with just gorgonzola and onions . Failing that , a simple Margherita with anchovies.
Pineapple indeed! I Knew you bloody atheists have no morals .

Deep dish pepperoni and cheese, with extra cheese and pepperoni.

Meat lovers with extra cheese and butter garlic crust.

A NY city supreme from anyone. Forget the fish though

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

Meat lovers. I love animal parts...

I love pepperoni!!! Stuffed crust pepperoni or spinach pizza.

You had me at Pizza although a regular for me is thin crust, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and jalapeno.

Seafood, a big seafood pizza, all to myself....

I hope there are no more threads like this. You just get hungry reading it. Now I've got to get a damn pizza tomorrow, Saturday, cause all I can think about is pizza. Thanks a lot. 🙂 🙂.

Support small business.... 😉

@MyLiege Is Caesars Pizza technically a small business? A global franchise isn't it?

eeeee...if that's what you like....

@MyLiege I'll have you know that their gourmet chicken vegetarian supreme is quite excellent. It's not Pizza Hut, after all. ????

Well, enjoy then. 😉

Ikr! Making me want to go order a pepperoni calzone.

Vegetarian only pizza. That way I feel less guilty about eating it because it's healthier. (Don't reply telling me I'm deluded. I know).

Pineapple

Kanda Level 5 Jan 18, 2018

@NerdyOkieDude just pineapple and cheese. So good!

@NerdyOkieDude I order it from Mazzios and will eat one slice and put the rest in the fridge for breakfast.

@NerdyOkieDude That's funny. I will only eat pineapple pizza cold. Everything else has to be heated.

My go to pie is a deep dish mushroom, black olive, and Italian sausage. If good meatballs are an option, I'll do that with mushrooms, green peppers, and onions, also, marinara sauce instead of basic pizza sauce. It helps that I work in a pizza joint 😉

When I lived in Texas, Brooklyn's had the best pizza with any topping. My preferred was pepperoni with double mushrooms, hand tossed with Red sauce.

Now I buy a frozen organic spinach & mushroom white, thin crust. I always add to it usually more mushrooms and spinach plus jalapenos & red onions. Sometimes tomatoes. Then drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top before cooking, the evoo makes a big difference.

I live in Texas and I have had Brooklyn's pizza several times. I like pepperoni and jalapeno peppers on mine.

@balou, it's been years since I've had one, I'll be there in May, must track one down. 🙂

@BeeHappy cool. I know of 2 locations in my area.

@balou, Houston, right? The one I frequented was almost next door to my apt in Allen. When I visit I'll be in Richardson, not sure if there's one there, if not, I just drive up to Allen it's not far.

White with bacon

The best pizza is from the borough of queens. Onions and green pepper, not chopped but sliced into longer pieces. It was a thin crust, just a little too greasy, you know just greasy enough that you stay away from that second slice, but not enough to make you sick. Even the flour they used to keep the pie from sticking added to the experience. It has been 28 years since I've eaten a slice there and I still remember it. I think they're still open and I will make it a point to go back. Just from google maps, I'm pretty sure that this is the spot [joeyspizzeriamaspeth.com] No idea if it's still as good as it was or as good as I remember.

Thin crust all meat

Deep dish pepperoni and Cheese. Or cheese and pepperoni. I'm okay with extra cheese and pepperoni, or extra pepperoni and cheese, or even extra cheese and extra pepperoni. Once I had a cheese and pepperoni - cheese and pepperoni - cheese and pepperoni... I thought I'd died and gone to... um... died and gone to... um... I thought I'd gotten the best pizza in the world.

A thin crust margherita in a particular restaurant in Rothenberg (which may not be there anymore).

Jnei Level 8 Jan 18, 2018

thin crust, vegetarian topping.

I like Sicilian or regular style. It can either be plain or have solely or in combination - meatballs, bacon, chicken, or mushrooms. Pepperoni to a lesser extent.

White pizza no red sauce very hard to come by.

Thin stretched, wood fired Italian or New York style, with heaps of tomato base. A simple Margherita pizza if done lovingly and correctly with fresh ingredients pleases me no end. Add a bit of pepperoni or speck or bacon. Mouth waters
Other than that, depends, I had a beautiful one the other day that had pork belly, caramelized onions and feta cheese, ohhhh my it was good.
Make the base right, fresh ingredients and you have me. None of this pizza hut nonsense lol.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

I love jalapenos (or any hot pepper) and anchovies...Whenever I'd call to order this combo, I always got a call-back checking to see if it was a legitimate order rather than a prank call. Anymore I just order it at the counter and wait. But...Pizza is probably my favorite food, and I cannot remember ever having been turned off by a topping. Bring it on!

I like real spinach and garlic white pizza-greek style, hand-tossed NY/Boston traditional Italian slices with sauce and cheese.

Same!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.