Agnostic.com

8 2

Anyone get calls on their phone that say "Scam Likely?"

Of course I do not answer these and block the number, but if the carrier recognizes the number as such, why do they bother even allowing the number? Who answers those?

MyLiege 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, our carrier does not give such notifications. Does any carrier do that?

Yes. Mine is through MetroPCS and at least once a week I get a random "Scam Likely" call.

@MyLiege They actually tell you this call is probably a scam?

Yes they do

If I am in the right mood and scams call me I will mess with them. That might be a feature on your phone.

Yes. Just hang up. And if asked a question - never answer "yes" - again hang up immediately.

For me it's easy now, as I still have a landline and answering machine. if an unrecognized number comes up, I let the machine answer. If it's a scam, or robo-call,, no message will be left !

If you don't recognize a number it could be a scam to connect to your computer or phone. Happened to me the other day. Google scam area codes fora list of codes scammers use. Received a message from dating site Meetmindful.com to text someone. Then follow up phone call. Be careful everyone.

Not yet....yikes!

Yes I have I answered anyway that just happened about a week ago first time I have no idea what's going on I did block the number afterwards and message.

Yes I do and I also get, "Telemarketing". I never answer any of them. Sometimes they will leave a message.

I use Google Voice and T-Mobile.

Me too , at first I thought it was my little brother . I think they are probably numbers from collection agencies or sales that have gotten several complaints.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.