Agnostic.com

30 5

Grandchildren

Do your kids have kids?
Do they want kids?

Do you want grandchildren?

Crimson67 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no, don't think so, not really given state of the world last 20-30 yrs its not going to get better

Yes, and at 11 she wants a phone first, and when shes an adult, I'll let her choose. I'm ambivalent on the issue.

I have 3 kids and 3 grandkids, they mean everything to me. My oldest with the 3 grandkids in pic. Isn't life really all about keeping your DNA going? Who am I to break a chain that most likely has lasted for billions of years?

Love my grandkids...

I would love to have grandkids, but I don't yet, even though I'm 63. My oldest married woman who already had kids, but they are grown, so it doesn't feel like "grandkids" because of that, and because they aren't related to me. My other son is married but has no kids yet, and I don't think he's ready for that anyway. And my daughter is only 21.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.