Agnostic.com

3 3

We've been working on a way to group posts and tags better... you can see it (in development) at [agnostic.com] but need help coming up with themes and picking top tags for each! Think of themes as a way to categorize posts better - especially useful for new members. The final page will probably just have the title of the theme that opens up when you click to show the tags and perhaps a description. You can help by commenting with 1. theme name, 2. optional description, 3. list of tags (don't have to be used yet). Before you post - read through other comments IN THIS POST and reply to ones if you have edits. This way, it'll be easier for us to consolidate. Thanks!

Admin 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dear Admin... I think your plan is beautiful. Thank you.

We definitely need a science one, but that may be too broad of a category. But a place where we can easily find the research studies and articles that people link to.

#physics #biology #geology #psychology #chemistry #flatearth 😉 #astronomy #climate #study #research #future #theory #scientists #researchers #technology #breakthrough #evidence #environment #evidence #academic #medicine #math #discovery #science

If we broke this up into sub-fields:

I'm done. Other people can fill in all the blanks I missed.

That's really helpful!

I think AI&Robotics should be a theme of its own.
#AI #artificialintelligence #robot #robotics

I have trouble researching if a post has been done in the past. Labor intensive to find old posts-must be easier way to pull up old post and reference it.

Wait until we have a million members and 100000 replies under each topic!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.