Agnostic.com

4 0

QUESTION Why some African Americans are moving to Africa | Ghana | Al Jazeera

Is this really a growing trend amongst African Americans? If you know of such immigrants, after they have made the move, has their education and experience allowed them to be more successful and helped themselves and the African brothers and sisters onto greater success?

Treasurehunter 6 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Treasurehunter,
for what I have read about the USA with Trump as the POTUS I am wondering why a lot more people are leaving the USA I have read his regime is trying to overturn factual evolution with Creationism in schools,is making clinically safe abortions illegal,and opposing gay marriage and having Racists in top positions in government.

@MsOliver Its odd. I had to work in NZ for a bit and now get emails pretty often asking me to immigrate there. They really want native speakers with engineering degrees.

No plans on moving but it is nice to be wanted haha

Think that a move to Africa would not be the wisest choice. They still have the threat of malaria and have to take a daily regime of medicine to protect themselves. When I was in Kenya back in the early 1990's HIV and aids was rampant. Can`t see a big trend there.

Hi MsOliver,that is sad but true especially middle aged people that have a degree and academic background,this applies to many countries including New Zealand where I live.My daughter in law is studing to be a primary school teacher,she has two years to go before she is qualified.I hope this does not happen to her when she becomes middled age.I hope you win the lottery.

I think it is wonderful. Look at how many other races are there benefitting from Mother Africa. We should get to go there as Black People, and, be with fellow Black People.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.