Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Eew! Many of those countries are in the Middle and far east. Who would want to live in those horrible patriarchal countries and become some man's property?

While I'm aware of the unbalance , the question becomes , am I that desperate ? SO let's look at the Arab countries . Having seen what the regulations are against women there , why would I want to go there ? It's bad enough here .
Also , I've met a few women who came to this country looking for husbands . Having seen what actually happens , after the , "and they got married and lived happily ever after , " bit , I'm thinking , No way !
If you go to a foreign country for a husband , you could easily wind up not speaking the language , unable to support yourself , and totally under the thumb of someone , who may or may not have your best interests at heart . If you don't know the language , you won't even know what the lonely hearts agency who encourage these mail order brides , have told the potential grooms you are or are interested in being . I wonder how many of these foreign women coming here , supposedly college graduates , actually write on their resumes that their hobbies are cooking , cleaning, doing laundry , washing dishes , and changing diapers ?

This is totally sexist and reduces women to just baby factories.
They are ONLY in demand to have sex with men and poop out crotchfruit.
It also doesn't allow for all the women who are Lesbian and/or Childfree by Choice.

As long as women are only viewed in terms of sex and reproduction, there will never be true equality.

When I see news like this....I always think...gosh I wish I could send them 50K Lesbians and another 50K women who are post-menopausal. hahahahahahaha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:164322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.