Agnostic.com

9 5

Is there any country with least religion ratio?

I'd like to know if there is any country that has nothing to with religion and and laws are not made by the religious monks. Or can I have a country with "no religion agenda" law?

Rammymartin10v3 4 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sweden.

Norway, Iceland, China

Iffy Level 5 Jan 19, 2018

Skeptic socity of India . Few 1 religion states as was tibet

I think Japan perhaps.

thanks for that my love x

Hi Rammymartin10v3,I think the Scandinavian countries such as Sweden or Finland,but I cannot be sure.

In order, the six least religious countries in the world today. Greatest percentage of committed atheists.

China. China has by far the highest percentage - and even then not quite half - of convinced atheists out of all the world's countries.

Japan.

Czech Republic.

France.

Australia.

Iceland.

Apparently 0% of Iclanders under the age of 25 believe in God. That's a nation with a bright future.

Only one whose language I could speak, though whose politics I’ve been warned is nearly as backward as the US… And their entry requirements weren’t easy, either..

Pleased to see Australia well up on the list there.

France ? Really

Yes, if I understand your question correctly, believe it or not Israel is the most secular nation in the world.

Scandanavian countries like Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. There's a link on a previous post to an article.

Norway

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16443
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.