Agnostic.com

76 10

If we lived in the same town, where would I be most likely to run into you at?

What places do you like to frequent?

You might find me in a bookstore. Obviously, the pizza place. I'm also fond of the All About Cha that carries the Stevia packets. (Nice place to meet someone and not have to eat a full meal). On nice days, I walk around at different parks.

You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sports Bar or Pizza

MikeJ Level 5 Jan 19, 2018

Oh, you already know the answer, my friend. Pizza forever.

For me, it would be at my favorite local diner. Of all the places I go, that's where I remain in one place for the longest period of time. I spend more time at the grocery store but I'm always moving there. Then there's the gym, but nobody talks there.

The library or Hy-Vee. Those are the only places I go locally.

Trader Joe's wine department..

A fast food place, the local mom&pop cafeteria, the hardware store, the grocery store, or the laundromat.

maybe in the street or a shop.

You'd find me in some hipster dive bar, with a live band, reading a book.

In a small town, some days I may say to you , stop following me around.
Your reply , would be, I am following everyone around, can't help it, it is a small town.

Maybe in a popular Restaurant ,farmers market or swimming , biking and hiking.

The coffee shop or the bike shop.

My front doorstep... XD Nah... Probably shopping... I don't have the time nor energy to attempt to interact with unknown social environments, and I have priorities and responsibilities that preclude selfish actions, such as looking for someone I want to meet. I think that if I were meet someone... it would likely be random, and somewhere I'd never think Id be... It would make a better story... lol

The local Dojo/MMA/Ju Jitsu gym.

At the local coffee shop.
At the dog park.
First Friday Art walk.
At the breweries(Topeka has a few).

I frequent the gym and some grocery stores. In the warm weather my son and I go to the park on weekends. If you ever decided to become catholic you might see me get in and out of my car because I live next to a church. Side note, the people that do pickups and drop offs for the church goers, like to block me out of my driveway and make me honk at them for 5 minutes, I guess you could find me by that too.

It would not really be a meeting if you are catholic anyway, I don’t talk to them, they aren’t nice. I had to explain to them that driving over my sidewalk with their plow to avoid the traffic is fine if they decide to put the plow down and plow the sidewalk, rather than pack tire tracks in for me to scrape out. To: @silvereyes

Pubs, clubs, supermarket. And why not, bookstores (fantasy section).

I’m not one for social settings except when they are with my kids. So I’d say a local restaurant, a grocery store, and/or the gym. More than likely you’d run into my kids with me as well. Although, when I stand near them, I’m the one looking like a kid (or the incredible shrinking woman). 😉

Local diner....the small bookstore if there is one...and the tiki bar by the beach 😉

Home most days and work most nights, if neither of those places I don't want to be found

Yoga class, the library, produce section, or music venue

It might be a bookstore, a tea house, a park. Perhaps the encounter would cause the location to pale into insignificance, who knows? Which do you prefer, Japanese Tea House, English Tea House?

coffee shop, disc golf course, thrift stores, grocery, and probably the coffee shop again.

Hardware/lumber store, library.

ALDI; I'm there 3-4 times a week and almost nowhere else.

@silvereyes Holy fuck, have you tried their new farm to package in 5 days pickles in the refrigerated section? They are absolutely incredible. Probably the best pickles I've ever had. Couldn't stop and ended up eating the whole 32oz container in 24 hours.

Live music (most likely dancing) or a 8 ball comp or a quiz night or the supermarket.

Kimba Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

Of course. Trivia Night at the Flying Saucer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.