Agnostic.com

76 10

If we lived in the same town, where would I be most likely to run into you at?

What places do you like to frequent?

You might find me in a bookstore. Obviously, the pizza place. I'm also fond of the All About Cha that carries the Stevia packets. (Nice place to meet someone and not have to eat a full meal). On nice days, I walk around at different parks.

You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Live music (most likely dancing) or a 8 ball comp or a quiz night or the supermarket.

Kimba Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

Of course. Trivia Night at the Flying Saucer.

The gym ? On my bicycle. Or one of the many hiking trails around here ...

Or at an open mic, singing.

Or maybe Aldis.

On my community active island it would be hard for us not to run into each other, anywhere.

I hope you don't run into me! That would hurt, and we might knock each other down!

You would find me at the disc golf course. They are also lovely places to just walk. I also may be found at the local comic book store.

Walmart, Half Price bookstore or the gas station. I'm pretty boring LOL.

Home and work, I'm boring lately. When I have my kids, they like to take day trips to different museums in Oklahoma. We also have a Science museum pass and spend a lot of time there.

Kanda Level 5 Jan 19, 2018

I love the Science Museum there in OKC; my kids and I used to go there every weekend I had them. My membership recently expired and I miss the place. Think I will have to renew it soon.

At some food joint of course.

The waterfront

In the Dance Floor.

In front of my computer with 30 open browsers on one subject and a note pad or wondering around town. Possibly at my buddies helping with the horses.

hot springs

Sushi restaurant.

My place. Or the beer store. Sometimes Walmart.

Great conversation starter. I’d be walking or jogging through the dirt road in the cemetery and along the creek. I for one, will be glad when winter loses its icy grip around here.

My town is rather small we have 2 convince stores/gas stations a post office. The school parking lot is where the most people are at one time. Mostly am at my house driving my tractor or working on the house. Writing at my desk.

A car dealers yard,I like looking at cars such as Mercedes,Audi there are not many American cars in where I live or in the nearest city,mainly Japanese,German and South Korean brands in New Zealand.

Most likely walking my dog, possibly at a restaurant, less likely at the nearest grocery store. I usually walk my dog 1.5 - 2 hours a day, rain or shine.

The Country Store ~ cuz it’s more than a store; it shows movies, makes great reuben sandwiches, has dances, live radio shows, local history books, political guests, more bluegrass CD’s than you can shake a bow at - and loitering’s allowed! 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 19, 2018

Cafe, library, hardware store, YMCA, blood bank

Pretty much find me in one of those places any given day.

Sports Bar or Pizza

MikeJ Level 5 Jan 19, 2018

For me, it would be at my favorite local diner. Of all the places I go, that's where I remain in one place for the longest period of time. I spend more time at the grocery store but I'm always moving there. Then there's the gym, but nobody talks there.

The library or Hy-Vee. Those are the only places I go locally.

Trader Joe's wine department..

A fast food place, the local mom&pop cafeteria, the hardware store, the grocery store, or the laundromat.

maybe in the street or a shop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.