Agnostic.com

3 2

For the Powers That Be

Just how many members are there on Agnostic.com, and are they from all over the planet or mostly English speaking countries? I'm just curious what the numbers look like and whether there are any demographics for age/gender/education, etc. that are available.

Gatekeeper63 6 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Demographics are available-see admn remarks. All continents.

I think that people of similar thought are now able to speak freely about their beliefs without the daily ignorance or stigma placed on us in the grind of daily existence. I am so proud of being around a group filled with diverse cultures and or geographic factors that can assimilate around conversation..

We've over 20k members in the last 3-4 months. You can see demographics by going to your profile's questions page.

Admin Level 8 Jan 19, 2018

And let the next 20k members come in. Thank You for all your hard work and effort guys.

i second that

I couldn't find any demographics. Could you be a little more specific, please?

@Coffeo click the "gear", go to "questions", click the "chart" icon next to each question.

@Admin Ah, the chart icon! Good stuff! Not terribly obvious, but it works well. 🙂

@twshield Thank you!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.