Agnostic.com

27 12

Is it just me, or has gravity gotten clingy?

Benthoven 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your ass dragging?

It seems to be bringing me down

invisible Velcro is everywhere.

Maybe it would be less clingy if people stopped calling it flat, it’s a beautiful buxom sphere.

a weighty question

Earth is jealous, she doesn't want us seeing other planets.

The earth is flat. Gravity is a myth.

The earth cannot be flat as we're still here. If the earth were flat cats would have knocked everything over the edge already. I have two cats, the they both think their name is "You little bitch!" which is what I say when I watch them knock stuff I just picked up off of my tables, dressers, etc. And they wait til I'm watching to do it, keeping eye contact with me.

@HippieChick58 You should know me better, by now, Hipster! Obviously I know the earth isn't flat! I have the same issue with my malmute, his tail knocks everything over!

@HippieChick58 Surely you know that this is just cat behaviour to train you and keep you from getting any ideas about being the boss or in charge in any way. With cats you have a choice: you can yield now or you can yield later. Cats are like The Borg: Resistance is Futile.

@HippieChick58 Timely comment for me. This morning my cat knocked a roll of toilet paper into my sink, which was full of water because I was shaving at the time. I could of sworn I heard him laughing.

It's red dwarf all over again

@HippieChick58 LMAO

[2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com]

@Rudy1962 Love it!! I love my independent wackadoodle cats.

@balou LOL!!

I started a book about anti-gravity -- I can't put it down!

lol!!

It makes my mattress feel lumpy.

godef Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

Yup - it's just you. (ha)

Your Baryons are showing.

Gravity can be a pain in the ass, especially if you fall on it!

Inspired by my daughter who was awarded second place in the Pure Elite Competition, I have been working out for the past several months and it feels good. A friend told me that when he recently looked in a mirror he was shocked to see how much weight he had gained in the past two years.

I just wish gravity would lighten up.

I glanced in the mirror this morning and cam confirm: not only is it clingy, it is getting passive aggressive with me as well.

Could be. I have always found it a downer.

Have you tried ghosting it

Gravity is at the root of every problem.

Gravity has become my go to plastic surgery as going braless pulls the wrinkles out of my face.

It's just you.

No.

This topic weighs on my mind.

Its Mutual

I have determined that the true formula for mass attraction (gravity) is missing two factors. The original: F = GMm / R^2

Must be modified so that the gravitational constant [G] -- brackets employed because parentheses yields a gift emoji -- takes into account these two factors. The first is an individual's age in years squared (a^2). The second is the individual's health on a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being excellent health and 0 representing dead.

G then takes on the following value: Gmod = (G + a^2) / h (where h is the health scale value)

F = [(G + a^2) / h] * Mm / R^2

It is immediately apparent as age increases, the force exerted by gravity becomes exponentially greater. Likewise, as health decreases in value there is an additional linear increase in the level of this force until such time as ones health reaches zero, whereupon it is apparent that one ain't gonna get up no more no matter what value of R is used.

Well, at least gravity is attracted to me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.