Agnostic.com

6 7

Congrats on becoming a Level 6 member! The perk for level 6 is that you can see comments and replies of level 3 and 4 members before anyone else does. You can also help moderate these comments and replies by clicking the "Approve? [yes] [no]" buttons next to them. It you click, "yes", then everyone can see them instantly. If you click "no", then they disappear until we look at them (typically every few hours).

We really want to thank you for being part of the community. If you're having fun, please spread the word about this site! If you use the promotional link at [agnostic.com] , you can see who signs ups (and get points). If you belong to a secular group, let them know! As always, you can give us your feedback using the contact link at the bottom of every page.

This notice will disappear from the main page now that you've read it but you can find it on the 'Admin Account' or click the "Favorite" button to save it. Thanks again!

Admin 9 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds good! You admin are on top of things here.. 🙂

Thank You much. I love this place. I will be here until I die or the website closes and that will be a sad day too sad to bear it.

ok did a fb post

Me too 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.